User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warrior][All] Heroic leap animation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message320
zeus157

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2022 16:28)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 14-06-2020, 18:21:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=52174&&name=heroic-leap
Bug description: The jump animation has been off ever since the release of 7.3.5. When you use heroic leap on retail, you somewhat do a ''semi circle'' jump and then land.On freakz you do a ''straight'' jump. For example, If you wanna jump from point ''A'' to ''B'' and there is a mob in the middle, when you try to leap over the mob, you instead pass through them which sometimes aggros the mob. On retail, if you jump over the mob, you won't get aggro.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=CovzuR5dSuw:

I can't record the proof as it cannot be proven via SS. But you can check it.

I know it's a very minor bug and it doesn't affect the gameplay, but sometimes on imonar when you try to leap over the orbs, that are coming your way on the bridge, you pass through them which sometimes causes you to gain the conflagration debuff. So, it becomes a problem for warriors on higher difficulties as if they try to leap through the balls, they risk getting the debuff which can kill you easily. https://imgur.com/a/YZREmrm Tried to explain it via a drawing on paint.

Last edited by zeus157 on 14-06-2020, 18:23:31; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Yassine324

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-10-2022 15:55)

Post Posted: 14-06-2020, 22:46:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It does effect game play it is so fast now and sometimes for party or enemy pkayers it looks like a teleport , it should be like the 7.2.5 player should jump in the air and then land . Now it is like he barely elevate from the ground . Plus landing animation hapens before he actualy land
0 0

Blyst

[Weeb]

(since 18-11-2020 11:19)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-06-2020, 23:59:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I tried leaping over a enemy and I didnt get aggro/pull him at all, and the animation thing is not that important to be (the jump itself is not that elevated from the ground but its not providing any issues).

Do you know what it FEELS like, to be TORTURED by your own mind?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Blyst, 16 June 2020 21:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:52:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x