User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] Aimed Shot DMG
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2245
danyyroo

[rank one]

(since 28-04-2021 11:29)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 27-06-2020, 16:33:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19434&&name=aimed-shot
Bug description: so, my aimed shot hits the same DAMAGE with or without trueaim (with legendary gloves on me) . i did 8.5m with gloves and lnl and 8.5 with gloves and true aim, (all procs on me!), in the next video i recorded the damage that i've done with lnl/trueaim with ONLY GLOVES and a bow ilvl 232, as you can see, with lnl i did 230-235k and with true aim i did 240-245k. BOTH OF THEM WE'RE CASTED IN THE LAST SEC OF VULNERABILITY FOR FULL INCREASE (as you can see that's not 20% increase from 232k to 245k that's barely 5%). so idk what the problem is due to the fact that i've tested the true aim without gear and the increase was good. with gear my aimed stays the same, without it it's working...
so idk what's the problem, maybe with gloves on your, the increase from true aim doesn't work or smh. test it out for yourself, you shall see that you're going to do the same dmg on aimed shot with gloves on you with or without true aim.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jA8QcfobN8M:

3 0

Needix3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2021 07:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-06-2020, 18:15:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was skeptical when I saw your post, but I went and tried it myself too, didn't use the gloves, just separate dummy tries with LnL and True Aim. I had the same dps and didn't see any big difference on my aimed shots damage
0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 27-06-2020, 19:15:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so i've tested again and i found more thing about vulnerability/aimedshot dmg/true aim, if you want i will put it on youtube to see what's going on there, or you can test it for yourself. (in the last sec of vul i'm getting lower damage then in last sec when it should be a big increase. )

0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2021 17:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 10:47:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

danyyroo wrote:
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19434&&name=aimed-shot
Bug description: so, my aimed shot hits the same DAMAGE with or without trueaim (with legendary gloves on me) . i did 8.5m with gloves and lnl and 8.5 with gloves and true aim, (all procs on me!), in the next video i recorded the damage that i've done with lnl/trueaim with ONLY GLOVES and a bow ilvl 232, as you can see, with lnl i did 230-235k and with true aim i did 240-245k. BOTH OF THEM WE'RE CASTED IN THE LAST SEC OF VULNERABILITY FOR FULL INCREASE (as you can see that's not 20% increase from 232k to 245k that's barely 5%). so idk what the problem is due to the fact that i've tested the true aim without gear and the increase was good. with gear my aimed stays the same, without it it's working...
so idk what's the problem, maybe with gloves on your, the increase from true aim doesn't work or smh. test it out for yourself, you shall see that you're going to do the same dmg on aimed shot with gloves on you with or without true aim.

1st of all, I can hardly understand your video, really sorry about that.

2nd of all, True Aim works correctly. The problem is the following: in 7.1.5 and 7.2.5 the weapon damage for hunters was a static number. Since 7.3.5, the weapon damage is an interval (I believe 27-33k for a fully donated weapon). Either way, the formula for Aimed Shot uses the weapon damage to calculate the final damage. Because on 7.3.5 the weapon damage is an interval, the system will randomly pick a number from that interval to do the math. And this is all RNG. Which means, having nothing changed, in identical conditions/procs/whatever else, aimed shot might use the begining of the interval or the end of it, which will result in 2 very different Aimed Shots. If you really want to prove True Aim doesn't work, spam 100 Aimed Shots without the talent and any other unnecesary increases and then just pick up the talent and do the same. You will see it will work.

* also the damage interval applies to the white weapon you used

Last edited by Kynext on 29-06-2020, 11:02:46; edited 1 time in total
0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:01:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dude, last night i did a mythic, cyber (hunter mod) already saw what i was talking about and he is doing his research. a fully donated hunter did same dmg on aimedshot+marketshot+arcaneshot with or without true aim, i didn't said in the end that true aim doesn't work corectly, something is wrong there, vulnerability, or the wep dmg or smh. 10.7m Aimedshot with true aim, 10.7m Aimed without true aim. even for me, i did my max aimex shot last night, without gloves or true aim or waist stack.t, 9.4m on pure single that's with 700k more dmg then i usually do with true aim. test it for your self my man -, use true aim, watch the dmg from aimed shot, then don't use it and see what's the diference. if you want i will update a video where you can watch all day my aimed shot and the dmg

Update @ 29-06-2020, 12:47:08

Kynext wrote:
danyyroo wrote:

1st of all, I can hardly understand your video, really sorry about that.

2nd of all, True Aim works correctly. The problem is the following: in 7.1.5 and 7.2.5 the weapon damage for hunters was a static number. Since 7.3.5, the weapon damage is an interval (I believe 27-33k for a fully donated weapon). Either way, the formula for Aimed Shot uses the weapon damage to calculate the final damage. Because on 7.3.5 the weapon damage is an interval, the system will randomly pick a number from that interval to do the math. And this is all RNG. Which means, having nothing changed, in identical conditions/procs/whatever else, aimed shot might use the begining of the interval or the end of it, which will result in 2 very different Aimed Shots. If you really want to prove True Aim doesn't work, spam 100 Aimed Shots without the talent and any other unnecesary increases and then just pick up the talent and do the same. You will see it will work.

* also the damage interval applies to the white weapon you used

and in addition, you can tell me that my aimed with gloves and without true aim should do 5% less dmg then hands + true aim ;)

Update @ 29-06-2020, 13:01:25

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L6pC5wtlEY8w:

watch this then comment

0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:16:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1st of all, Marked Shot it is not affected by True Aim.
2nd of all, I'm not sure you understood what I meant.
3rd of all, it might happen that, with more gear and other interactions, True Aim to cease to work, especially lately, but for now, no gear and white weapon it works properly. Have a look over this clip here: No True Aim buff, and then with 10 stacks: https://youtube.com/watch?v=NUhEPBG4f2w:

No True Aim Buff: 33840 (average value)
10 stacks of True Aim: 40620 (average value)

10 stacks of True Aim = 20% dmg increase
20% of 33840 = 6768
33840+6768=40608 which is very close to the dmg shown in the video while having the 10 stacks of True Aim.

I think you don't understand the extent of picking up a random value from an interval. Full Hunter Weapon has an interval of damage between 27390 and 37059. Meaning, if you get unlucky and in last second of Vulnerable, the system picks the 27390 value, you will have an Aimed Shot sooting roughly 33% less than if it were to pick the 37059 value. This being said, your last Aimed Shot hitting lower than your previous one is very possible and the "increase in dmg" , using this system, will never be linear as you expect.

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:24:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok, i may not be clear enough. i've tested true aim without gear, i got exactly 20% increase!!! then i added my gloves, the increase was 5%, then i added more gear and the increase was none.

Update @ 29-06-2020, 13:24:05

go test it for yourself, after you're gonna get more dmg on aimed shot without true aim tell me more about " weapon damage "

Last edited by danyyroo on 29-06-2020, 13:24:36; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:29:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, same test, with gloves: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jd-ZH9eZM8A:

No stacks: 46260 (average value)
10 stacks: 55520 (average value

20% of 46260=9252
46260+9252=55512 which again, is very close to the shown value, while having 10 stacks.

If you by adding gear you mean you also add the weapon, then there is a problem, because you really need to take into consideration that interval.

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:32:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dude, have you heard about vulnerability? you've done blank aimed shot on dummy without vulnerability, as i said before and i m going to say again, "idk if it's a problem on true aim, or vulnerability, or so on" but a real problem exist, test it with vulnerability

0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:46:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no problem and vulnerability it's just a flat increase, depending on the time that has passed since its application. You just seem to not understand how this works. You expect 1st Aimed to deal the least dmg, 2nd Aimed to deal more and last Aimed to deal the most. And I am telling you this is not how it works! Read again what I wrote and try to understand how important is weapon damage and that this is the whole cause of "your issue", not vulnerability, not true aim, not the gloves. Also, you have no idea what is the problem, you're just like " oh, it might be that one. Or that one. Or that one" with no actual proof, math or even a basic understanding of how it works behind you. Do the math, come with numbers, understand the system and then you can post about it.
Failing to understand that because of weapon damage, Aimed Shot damage may vary a lot to the point of "negating" the effects of True Aim, well that's a big nono when you make a report.
Also, you make mistakes. True Aim doesn't apply on Marked and I have the impression you believe the gloves increase the damage of Aimed Shot, but they increase the critical strike chance (pointing this out just to make it clear for you).

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:55:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you're to dumb... i can't really speak with you. numbers? ok, 232k aimed without true aim, 245k with true aim, 5% increase
2nd thing, 8.7m aimed shot with true aim, 8.71 aimed shot without true aim (more procs FROM BUFFS = FOR RETARDS = CONCORDANCE PROC + FANG BOTH BUFFS with true aim on me=AS A TALENT)
3rd you're trying to be smart without testing it that hard. doing dungeons, doing raids and so one to see how it feels and what i'm talking about, you can't possibly be that retarded to tell me that i can do more damage on aimed shot without true aim on single target.

https://imgur.com/a/aAUNktd (the 1st picture it's my dmg in open(for you to understand in open, it means in burst on my last aimed in full increase for vulnerability) without true aim (on that boss i did my max aimed shot ever for 9.4m ) --- (i've told to traxx, to remove true aim, he did in the next try in open 10.4) --- (tell me more how stupid i'm and don't understand what's going on and that i'm not comming with numbers.

in addition, i'm going to teach you hunter, https://imgur.com/a/RU1cWRX,,,, vulnerability increases the dmg on aimed shot based on the duration/time consumed it starts at 45% increase then it goes to 93%. i'm dealing 4.3m aimed shot without vulnerability + 93% from vuln +20% from true aim (if i will get that) you can do the math, but i don't take that increase in the last sec of vuln + 93% increased damage taken from aimed shot. and more, from gloves i take 15% critical chance on aimed, that means i will get increase critical strike damage, right? so think again you start ***.

Last edited by danyyroo on 29-06-2020, 14:15:47; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 14:13:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1st of all: too* dumb
2nd of all: 232k and 245k. Do you have any idea where those numbers come from? Any clue whatsoever?! You said you used a 232 ilvl weapon. You can't even test this properly. You should try and isolate any events that might influence your results, but you went with a 232ilvl weapon just because well...it's white, completely disregarding the weapon damage interval, which you should minimize to the smallest values. Also, I bet you have no idea that even though those numbers are picked up randomly, they average out in the end so to test this properly, you need around 100+ aimed shot casts, take the average, do the same but with True Aim this time and check the math. But yea, hey, let's take 2 random values , having no clue how the hunters work and then shout on the forum that True Aim...or wait, Vulnerability...or no, wait...the legendary gloves (LOL ON THIS ONE)...don't work while they work just fine, it's that your just bad at math...and many many other stuff. You wanna know why my videos are valid, test wise? Because I made sure I had no external factors impacting my values (I can explain to you what that means later).

3rd: True Aim DOES NOT PROC ON YOU!! It's not your buff, it's a target debuff. (need an explanation for this one too maybe?). So your "2nd thing, 8.7m aimed shot with true aim, 8.71 aimed shot without true aim (more procs with true aim on me)" makes very little sense. But guess what, yea, it can happen. Are you amazed?So was I, but at least I understood why did that happen.

4th Quote: "3rd you're trying to be smart without testing it that hard".
Your post in a nutshell: "Hey guys, I have these 2 values here 232k and 245k, I think something's wrong with Aimed Shot...or True Aim...or Vulnerable...or Legendary Gloves. Verify it for me since I'm too lazy and also I have no clue on how anything works but I have this feeling that something is definitely right". I just demolished your whole "theory" in 2 videos.

2nd part of the quote:
"doing dungeons, doing raids and so one to see how it feels and what i'm talking about, you can't possibly be that retarded to tell me that i can do more damage on aimed shot without true aim on single target"
I never told you that. I never told you that you will do more damage without True Aim. I just said, in many cases, it can happen that last Aimed Shot to deal less damage than previous one and that the damage of the Aimed Shot varies a lot, depending on the weapon damage. So don't call me retarded when you can't even grasp what I'm writing, even though it's 10 times clearer than what you're writing.

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

Post Posted: 29-06-2020, 14:24:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dude, i'm not they're mod to test everthing. i added something that's wrong like i did in my previous report about lnl hitting less when you're getting a proc while casting aimed shot.
i can't really speak with you. i don't want to waste my time with mediocre ppl...

Update @ 29-06-2020, 14:24:03

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PQRbMq3hvFZNknmf#fight=1&&type=damage-done&&source=26
1st he does 8.7m aimed right, i'm dealing 8.5-8.7 ( 1014 wep with bis relics and bis netherlight + 2 p tos 10% critical strike damage increase on aimed after casting 2 .)
2nd his arcane shot does 1.5m, my arcane shot does 860k

tell me more how hunter it's working corectly

AND THE BOW THAT I"VE USED IT"S 76 ILVL

Last edited by danyyroo on 29-06-2020, 14:24:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-06-2020, 14:21:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry dude, but you don't have the slightest idea on how to test properly, how hunter works and why things happen as they do. You contradict yourself a lot.

You say you used 76 iLvl bow. Then what is this?

You ask how did that guy hit 1.5M on his Arcane Shot. Only by asking this question I can tell you have no clue on how hunter works. Let me explain:

Arcane Shot Formula: 2*(WD+2.8*AP/3.5) - where WD is Weapon Damage and AP is Attack Power. Also, Arcane Shot is affected by 2 spells from your artefact weapon, Lone Wolf and a hidden aura hunter have which increases our dmg by 12%(bet you had no idea such thing exists) and versa*. But you can see, Arcane Shot dmg is mostly affected by WD and AP.
This is the dmg of my Arcane Shot on my fully geared 990 Hunter: 1.145 M.
https://i.imgur.com/BK4lVQN.jpg

Also, if we click on summary in the log you sent, we can see "Mimics" had a 999iLvl Weapon and 69k Agility, while I only have 60K.
https://i.imgur.com/0KhM21U.png

So, If I did 1.145M on my Arcane Shot, and Arcane Shot is affected mostly by WD and AP, he should do around the same (he has more agi but less WD so he should be capable of doing the same dmg). But oh no, what's that? Oh right, it's his T21 which I don't have. And what does Tier 21 do on Arcane Shot?It increases it's damage by 30%...so ummm, let's see...30% of 1.145M=0.34M....and together they are 1.145+0.34=1.48M. Oh Wow, this is very very very close to his 1.5M Arcane Shot, don't you think?! So yea, this is how bad you are at this class. Absolutely clueless.

You also say he does pretty much the same dmg on Aimed Shot but you should do more because you have T20 2 piece. Guess what, he has it too!! (Clueless again). (I want to point out again that Aimed Shot damage may vary because of the weapon damage interval, so taking just the highest damage it's just wrong).

Also, please stop copying what I say just to sound smarter, you're not.

You also say you want to learn me hunter but you believe legendary gloves increase the crit damage of aimed shot....

You mean "opener" but the point I want to make here is the following: in the link you sent, you only have 5 Aimed Shots. FREAKING 5!!! And you base your whole theory on this only, while I explained to you how much can Aimed Shot Value vary. Still clueless I guess.

Again, in this link there is also Traxx's Damage and MAX hit on Aimed. He has 62 Aimed Shots, 40 crit, 22 non-crit. MAX Crit DMG was 8.87M which I can agree seems a bit low. But if we have a look at how many things influence this damage (and of which you have no idea), we can just say he was unlucky, which can indeed HAPPEN. Now, I did 195 Aimed Shots on a dummy, doing its full HP in Damage(so 1.6B) and as you can see, my MAX CRIT DMG is 10.4M , while the average was 6.5M. So idk why you're arguing about tbh, it's all RNG. Also, change your addon, that one is trash, it calculates your average between your crit and no crit averages and creates its own average which has no real life applicaton.

Last edited by Kynext on 30-06-2020, 14:22:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

ccc.

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2021 06:47)

Post Posted: 30-06-2020, 14:53:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hmm but how that hunter have 69k agil? at 971 ilvl? and you on 990 have 60k? from where is that difference? both 1 trinket agil (same agil taken from trinket) and you have rest items better with more agil
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 30 June 2020 17:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:43:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x