User
Pass
2FA

Nothing from the old content works.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message357
Onyx2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-12-2020 18:20)

Post Posted: 12-07-2020, 10:49:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello
Please don't take this as a hate, but as a genuine question.
I've never really been a new stuff grinder, the one who must always clear the new part of a new raid as one of the first. I always enjoyed farming already existing stuff (old mounts, transmogs, achievements...) more and Im not the only one like this. So I am asking when are you planning to start fixing the old raids, item drops, glories and other achievements? I would GREATLY appreciate it, thank you.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 12-07-2020, 15:37:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can check the Pre-Legion PvE section and check for already repoted bugs and contribute if you find some yourself. Other than that, there is no exact time of when the old content is going to get fixed as Legion content is the priority. It is going to get fixed eventually, unill then, there is nohing else that can be done except to wait patiently.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 12 July 2020 13:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:17:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x