User
Pass
2FA

Helping a newcomer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message488
MacLeod

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2020 20:20)

Post Posted: 25-07-2020, 19:17:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys, greetings.

As the tittle suggests, i've recently decided to play WoW somewhere else than the neverchanging w****** WotLK realms. After some research, many forums suggested i take a look at WoW Freakz and honestly? Im really excited to play legion and this realm seems to be very active and well scripted (i hope im not wrong).

But, being very honest, i know little to nothing from any other expansion aside WotLK so im really on the lost side here and i hope you could give me a heads up regarding some questions. May i number them down here?

1 - How is the players' balance regarding the factions on this server (i mean Alliance playerbase vs Horde playerbase)?

2 - How is the players' balance regarding time zones? (I mean something like "Ah, there are more EU players at _________ side and more US players at __________)

3 - How much... toxicity... should i expect from both sides? (really, i cant stand max level gankers screwing low levels questing life )

4 - How friendly are players? Is it hard to find some friendly ppl / guilds to play with? (maybe its related to the third question, but i think it would be nice to put it on a diferent question)

(Finally, now some wow related questions lol)

5 - Regarding tanking / healing / dpsing... which classes do you guys suggest me to play / avoid? (I dont mean to make all three roles with a same character, but make some others to do everything, so i just want to know how do they fare at legion)

Beforehand, THANK YOU FOR ALL ANSWERS! I hope i have some really good time here Cool

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 26-07-2020, 07:44:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello MacLeod,

Welcome on freakz and on our forum.

1 - The player base is pretty much 40 / 60 with more horde players: https://www.wow-freakz.com/stats.php?ladder=races

2- Overall in EU time there are more players, but in your timezone there are a lot players to.

3- Toxic people are there unfortunately, but also a lot nice and helpful people are there. To take some quick progress we offer migrations to: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-to-WoW-Freakz-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

4- Is the same answer as 3 -

I would play what you like, gear scales with your spec. So play what you enjoy, try classes since it's a lot different as WOLTK

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Jasmeria

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2021 17:15)

Post Posted: 26-07-2020, 07:52:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Newcomer, Welcome @Freakz

My latest info was that Allicance/Horde member count is 40% / 60%.

Most players that I find here are from West European countries, and from Iran.

I don't find much toxicity here. Especially compared to w******, Freakz is stricter in coping with them (for instance,
when Vknight arrived here, he was dealt with within 2 weeks).

Each guild has its own culture ofc, but in general it goes here that, if you treat ppl respectfully, you'll find them
being friendly and helpful back.

Which classes/roles to play is much of a personal taste. Just keep in mind that the classes have a different feel than
you're used to on other expas, and that other specs are preferred here.

Kindly,
Jas.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:58:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x