User
Pass
2FA

ADM I am in error with Campaign Missions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message131
paulorpg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2021 19:49)

Post Posted: 22-08-2020, 16:28:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good morning ADM
Do not block the conversation, my problem has not yet been solved.
As I said, I looked at the list of missions and I know where I left off, the last mission I did was in Black Storms, the next mission would be to recruit the troops, but the NPC does not give me that mission.
Please, I only play with this character. I'm stuck in the game because of that. If you prefer I gave you my login and password so you can see that it is not showing.

My character's name is Gokuds Paladin of the Horde.

0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 22-08-2020, 17:26:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

paulorpg wrote:
If you prefer I gave you my login and password.

Freakz staff will never ask for your login and password, nor they will ever need it to check something. Careful what you say here before someone comes up and fish you then you end up with a character without items.

Last edited by se7enspree on 22-08-2020, 17:27:08; edited 1 time in total
0 0

paulorpg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2021 19:49)

Post Posted: 22-08-2020, 21:30:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know it's dangerous but it got to the point that I never know what else to do so I'm crazy to keep playing more without the campaign missions I'm stuck in the game.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:28:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x