User
Pass
2FA

Everything on my account has been deleted

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message213
calbowar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2021 16:21)

Post Posted: 28-08-2020, 05:18:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:papisiindra , siindragosa
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional)

Cordial greeting
I open the following post so that please give a solution to my problem, I had not played since 2017 in which my druid by name (siindragosa) and my paladin (papisiindra) with whom I played a lot and in addition to having several mounts and valuables in my bank have disappeared.
My paladin (papisiindra) is now level 105 when I was already level 110 and very good equipment now when trying to level up it turns out that I cannot attach screenshot
sorry for english i'm using a translator

https://ibb.co/T4zpzYf

https://ibb.co/QPG8VB2

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 28-08-2020, 23:18:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, both your characters were migrated back in 2017 and you barely played on your paladin, thus the lack of armory activity and achievements on it.

Second, your paladin was never 110 and never had better gear since you still have the migration gear on it.

Third, mounts cannot be deleted from your account/characters Raised eyebrow

Fourth, stop lying to get free stuff and gear, it will only get you banned by lying to the staff.

Last, if you get hacked and get items deleted we can't help you. Your account, your responsibility.

Retired

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 28 August 2020 21:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:56:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x