User
Pass
2FA

Game is Unplayable

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message244
lemahieu23

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 19:33)

Post Posted: 25-09-2020, 21:30:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I tried to download the game via Torrent without any luck so had to go with the launcher.
Upon downloading and loading the game for the first time, entering Org took about 15mins to get past the loading screen.
I figured this was simply due to the first time being loaded.

Sadly every little thing I do takes 2-5mins to load. Opening charct screen, takes 2mins...Opening my bags, will not show icon of Hearthstone.
Opening the mail shows I have a bunch of items, but none of them have icons and I can't open any of the mail.
I asked in game in general chat that seemed to have tons of people online, no one would give me any help.

I am hoping someone can explain to me how I can get the game downloaded so that I can play it and not have so much loading and downloading during being online that its unplayable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-09-2020, 12:09:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello lemahieu23,

Things taking forever to load is to be expected when using the launcher to download the game. It starts the game with only very minimal files (~100 MB of the 47 GB the game is supposed to have) and downloads everything else as you go. This method of obtaining the game should only be used if you have a VERY fast internet connection (aka more than 10 MB/s), the slower your connection is, the more frustrating the experience will be. Missing textures, NPCs not showing up, NPCs missing features or dialogue options - you name it. All this data has to be acquired first before it can be shown ingame, that's why everything takes so long.

What you can do is to remain in the game (logged into a character) as this will steadily keep downloading data. However, if you get logged out of the character due to inactivity, the download will stop.

Alternatively we could look into the problem why the torrent download does not work for you. What was the problem with it? Any specific error/problem?

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 11:04:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x