User
Pass
2FA

Can`t run game on my dedicated card. [SOLVED], Answer is in post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message446
Krashek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2022 13:51)

Post Posted: 19-10-2020, 15:29:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there.

Today i decide to back on the server and i have some problem with my dedicated laptop card.
I download the launcher and update my 7.2.5 version to 7.3.5.

When i login to the server i see the fps drop to 5/7. Yes i`m don`t joking.

I start sreach internet forum etc. to find the problem. First what i did i check the game is using my Dedicated card Radeon rx 560 and answer is no.
i go to amd control panel add freakz launcher and freakz7.3.5 64 (yes i have 64bit system) to the games, when i start from panel i recive message about error with 3d accuration so i decide to reinstall and update my drivers. When the instalation is done i can open freakz from amd panel but dedicated card is not running. I check it on floating panel from amd.

Sytuation starts make more complicated when i check other servers, wotlk/cata/mop and other legion works fine and use 99% my GPU and i have stable 170fpswhen freakz use 0% with 5/7 fps.

I try use Dx 9/11 i delete cache folder etc. nothing helps. Yes i run game in Fullscreen mode.

Maybe have you some ideas or maybe someone have close problem and can tell how to fix that ?

Cheers Krashek.

@Edit,
Vertical sync should force run dedicated card but is not. This proposition is not working too.

@Edit2,

If someone have close or the same problem here is the solution on win10:
Step1: Go to your graphic settings in windows.
Step2. Add wow freakz launcher and freakz 7.3.5.exe
Step3. Go to Settings, and change power for High quality (GPU AMD RADEON(tm) RX560 - your graphic card can be different) on launcher and .exe file, remember to check that your computer using windows 32 or 64bit, .exe and launcher need be the same numbers like winodws.

Hope my day of thinking and sreaching help someone.

Cheers Krashek.

Last edited by Krashek on 20-10-2020, 14:25:36; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 10:57:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x