User
Pass
2FA

Gold

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message319
GreenRazz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 00:16)

Post Posted: 08-11-2020, 23:04:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What's an easy way to make gold now?
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 09-11-2020, 00:16:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are lots of ways to make gold, also there's no thing such as easy or hard way to make gold. I'd recommend you farming herbs and making flasks or to get this recipe and make the mount through it and sell it on AH. Of course there are many other ways to farm gold, almost every profession may provide you with a lot of gold if you farm it frequently and long enough.

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

bilbo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2022 16:16)

Post Posted: 11-11-2020, 10:43:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I would share my experience for making gold. It is not that I am Rockefeller now, but I make quite decent amount and it is without really making any special effort. I picked up skinning and tailoring as professions. Basically the materials for both professions drop from regular daily activities such as quests and dungeons. There are also dedicated WQ's which for the skinning are quite lucrative. The skins go straight to the AH and with the cloths I mostly make bags which are also quite expensive on the AH. I have also made cloth sets for various players which they used for transmorgrifications and so on.
Another way is also to train your followers. Very often there are daily missions which reward 500 - 1500 gold and all you have to do is sent your follower and wait a couple of hours.

Regards

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 10:53:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x