User
Pass
2FA

Do you know how to play in Warsong Gulch?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message250
fileteruso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2020 16:45)

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 13:50:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone,

I am back playing WoW and the last time I played it some years ago I remember to fight in Warsong Gulch. Right now with all the interface changes and the new expansion (my last was WOTLK) I have no idea of how to play in it.

I would be grateful if u can help me.

TY

Last edited by fileteruso on 12-11-2020, 13:51:30; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 16:05:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am not really sure if there are any changes between WotLK and Legion WSG. The rules remain the same, flags, double berserker buffs, restoration buff everything is the same. An exception might be that on both spawn zones (horde and alliance one), the height of the cliff to your own respective base is a bit lower than before. Other than that I can't really think of.
Best Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

fileteruso

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 16:15:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TY for your response but what I need is how can I get into the queue of WSG because I have no idea where is the button to do it

Fanca wrote:
I am not really sure if there are any changes between WotLK and Legion WSG. The rules remain the same, flags, double berserker buffs, restoration buff everything is the same. An exception might be that on both spawn zones (horde and alliance one), the height of the cliff to your own respective base is a bit lower than before. Other than that I can't really think of.
Best Regards,
Fanca

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 16:20:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you are talking about the so called "Warmaster" NPCs, no. They were removed so you can't choose to que for that one battleground. Here you can exclude up to 2 battlegrounds from the Random Battleground que option. You can que for RBG by clicking "I" then select Player vs. Player and que. If you would like to blacklist any battleground you can click on the little dice icon and do it from here.
Best Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)

Last edited by Fanca on 12-11-2020, 16:29:00; edited 1 time in total
1 0

fileteruso

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2020, 16:52:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TY very much!

Fanca wrote:
If you are talking about the so called "Warmaster" NPCs, no. They were removed so you can't choose to que for that one battleground. Here you can exclude up to 2 battlegrounds from the Random Battleground que option. You can que for RBG by clicking "I" then select Player vs. Player and que. If you would like to blacklist any battleground you can click on the little dice icon and do it from here.
Best Regards,
Fanca

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 12 November 2020 14:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:53:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x