User
Pass
2FA

Item recovery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message249
DasBrutus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2020 00:47)

Post Posted: 20-11-2020, 04:44:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Deathlydoc**
Item Name & ID: Artifact from "Priestly Matters"
Armory Link: Uncertain since I was not able to see it
Details:
I had finished the last part of the quest "blade in twilight" (killed the twilight deacon/stoped the ritual) and nothing happened after killing him (some of the tentacles remained but anything I tried on them, they would evade), the blade did not appear. I also walked around the whole room.

I tried to logout and log back in, tried to exit the game and finally tried to empty the cache like the guide mentionned.

When I logged back I was still in the room with the dead twilight deacon (did not respawn even after I waited a while) and the quest mentionned I was back to step 1 of the questline but I could not walk out of the room I was in there seemed to be an invisible wall. The tentacles were still there and still evaded everything.

I used my hearstone to go back to the NPC that teleported me into the questline, but I did not have the option to go back in.

I tried to see if a GM was online and after 15-30 minutes I tried to abandon the question to possibly restart it, and I can't do that either.

Could I get the item or be able to restart the quest?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by DasBrutus on 22-11-2020, 05:53:50; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 22-11-2020, 14:14:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please note that logging off while your character is inside a scenario will reset your progress.

To restart the scenario you can simply abandon the quest and retake it from this NPC.

As for the artifact not appearing for you to pick up, make sure you follow the stages and eventually you will reach the last stage where you will have to pick up the weapon and drain the essence which is done through an extra action button which will be visible to you.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:01:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x