User
Pass
2FA

A player named Scorg accused me of scam, he doesn't understand how COD works, please help!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message429
serge79

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2021 21:41)

Post Posted: 03-01-2021, 14:33:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was offering cheap 30 slots bag on global channel.

A level 120warlock orc, named Scorg, asked me to COD him four bags, 700g each. Total is 2800 gold. I did, in a single mail.

He doesn't understand he has to pay 2800g to retrieve the first bag, then the other three will require no money.
He says the game will ask him 2800g for each item and started accusing me of scam, hurting my small game business. I tried to explain in WoW such a feature doesn't exist, at all: you can only ask a single COD payment, not multiple ones.

I asked him to speak with a friend or a guild mate (since he doesn't trust me) but he only says he is reporting me for scam. Probably he is a kid, I told him to ask his parents what is Cash On Delivery, he tried but he can't understand it, so he is probably a very young one. Please help me (and him). He has 2800g bags, and no intention to return them.

1) How can I report his behaviour? 2) How can I get my bags back?

Greetings, Peperoncinaa

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 03-01-2021, 14:48:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello serge79, -

Rest assured that you will not be banned for this. Unfortunately reporting the player won't do anything good either, as none of you are scamming, there's no reason to ban any of you.

If they didn't accept your COD, you will have your items mailed back after 30 days.

0 0

serge79

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2021 21:41)

Post Posted: 03-01-2021, 16:33:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, thank you!
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 03 January 2021 17:55

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 08:11:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x