User
Pass
2FA

[Transmog] Item unlocked similary named one, not the exact same one in my bag

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message286
Wudpekeris

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 11:29)

Post Posted: 07-01-2021, 15:40:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: ---
Character name: Wuudpekeris
Bug description: I vote shop bought a belt "WayFaring belt of the peerless", but in the Xmog menu that specific item didn't unlock. There are three "WayFaring Belt" items in the menu and it randomly unlocked the Red one. When I click on the specific belt in my bag to equip, it's correct and green upen equiping. But it still shows that items visual is not yet unlocked. So, I don't know. Maybe it's not a bug but a mechanic I haven't understood. But, in WOW head I seem to find only a single WayFaring belt -
Proof: https://imgur.com/PkL5sdz

Last edited by Wudpekeris on 07-01-2021, 15:41:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 21-01-2021, 18:20:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. All 3 of these belts have the same item ID so that is probably causing the problem. Trello Card.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 21 January 2021 16:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:55:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x