User
Pass
2FA

[WoW API] C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemPowerLevel()

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message277
azaran

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2022 21:47)

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 10:21:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Azaralin
Bug description: I've started using Dominos addon for my bar visuals and I've noticed that the Azerite Power progress bat is not working there. The standard WoW bar works with no problems. I digger a little deeper into the source code of Dominos and found the code responsible for that Artifact Power bar. The method loading data looks like this
Code:

local azeriteItemLocation = C_AzeriteItem.FindActiveAzeriteItem()
    local powerLevel = C_AzeriteItem.GetPowerLevel(azeriteItemLocation)
    local value, max = C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemXPInfo(azeriteItemLocation)

self:SetValues(value, max)
    self:UpdateText(L.Azerite, value, max, powerLevel)

So I made a macro (see Proof section) to test the outputs of API in-game. I've found out that totalLevelXP value returned by GetAzeriteItemXPInfo() is set to 1 000 instead of to 29 655, which should be required AP for neck lvl 24.

Could you please check whether server sets the totalLevelXP value correctly?

Proof:
Macro used
Code:

/dump C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemXPInfo(C_AzeriteItem.FindActiveAzeriteItem())

Produces:
Code:

Dump: value = C_AzeriteItem.GetAzeriteItemXPInfo(C_AzeriteItem.FindActiveAzeriteItem())
[1] = 18177,
[2] = 1000

0 0

OwnagePranks

[Boomer]

(since 03-02-2022 12:38)

Post Posted: 24-01-2021, 18:13:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Only standard UI shows the proper azerite power required for the next level. All addons (elvUI/dominos etc) are bugged when it comes to show the azerite progressions. Same when it comes to a weakaura bar unfortunately. So to check how much you need for next level, just disable dominos overlay to check and then enable again. Im pretty sure they are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix.

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/nilsen
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:13:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well I can confirm it and maybe devs can do something about it, but right now the only way to make it work is to rewrite the addon to work with our script which is not really easy since you will need to know what part of code you need to edit. Trello Card.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 24 January 2021 23:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 06:29:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x