User
Pass
2FA

Dramaul

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message159
dramaul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2021 02:21)

Post Posted: 31-01-2021, 03:46:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: legion appearance bugged on feral dudu
Character name: Dramaul
Bug description: When wanting to change my feral appearance for the artifact weapon, it only allows me to choose between three forms, when I had unlocked more than 3.
Proof:

unlocked:
https://i.imgur.com/qBt6cNx.jpg

Bug:
https://i.imgur.com/2tnkAMT.jpg

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 02-02-2021, 15:58:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Dramaul.

Visit your Class Hall and go to Forge. Equip your Artifact Weapon and select the desired appearance. Unequip it and equip the weapon you are actually using. You should have the Artifact Appearance now being added your Transmogrification Collections. Repeat the process for every other Artifact Appearance you want to equip. Hope this helps.

All the best,
Zlu

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zlu, 02 February 2021 13:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:13:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x