User
Pass
2FA

PvP scaling problems

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message561
vuanhlam92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 20:59)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 07-07-2021, 15:16:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think sever should turn off pvp scaling, it's the worst thing in pvp bfa retail and they turn off it in shadowland, you can read negative feedback on that on the forum blizzard. The essence of mmo is that you work harder for more power. I prefer pvp, i don't want to spend a lot of time on m+ and raid, so i donated full character, i don't pay to win, i got high rank rating without donate before. I have many donate friends here, most of them are busy people same as me, don't have much time to farm gear, that's the reason for them to donate to get bis and have relax time in this sever, not because they have poor skill and pay to win, they have stopped playing since pvp scaling on. Right now I have a feeling that more bis gear will be punished more by lower ppl, yesterday i played bg, i got into a fight 1v1 with a warrior 128k HP and he used deffensive stance mode, even though I beat him but it was a hard victory, when i see him only 60k HP left, i am warlock, i used burst with 70k chaos bolt show in my sreen but he only lose 35-40k hp, I feel the damage numbers on my screen are just a joke now. In other cases, a bg with 2 bm hunter around 160 170k hp, i think they just around 380 390 ilvl, they down my HP so fast (i have 315k HP with priest buff) with no brain control pet skill. I feel it's not fair that you spend so much time to get gear or donate but feel weaker, that is absurdif for a mmorpg, it's not esport game. If you want to keep pvp scaling on, I would be happier if damage taken and damage done scaling 5-10% with low ppl, but now I think it's about 40-45% damage on low gear ppl, or pvp scaling only affects with damage taken or damage done, but it's best not to have scaling.
0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 07-07-2021, 16:16:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Please post any bug, feedback or opinion related to the PvP scaling on this topic

Last edited by Arkod on 07-07-2021, 17:11:19; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 07 July 2021 15:11

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 06:41:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x