User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Not enough World Quests for Emissary requirement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message414
kuurash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2022 21:27)

Post Posted: 26-07-2021, 03:30:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Primalfocus
Bug description: Tortollan Emissary needed 3 quests... only 2 were available between Tiragarde and Stormsong. Tried to go to Drustvar and the npc wouldn't talk to me. I deleted cache and wtf folder (like the old fix) and it renewed the quest in Tiragarde (which I had already done) which gave me my 3rd Tortollan.... but Order of Embers is now available and Drustvar had only 3 to do! So I'm sitting with 3/4 for Order of Embers. I have all chapters done, every quest in the 3 zones and properly unlocked WQ (not paid). I didn't have this issue before I took a few months off-game. The only thing that changed was getting patched to 8.2
Proof:

Last edited by kuurash on 26-07-2021, 03:31:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 26-07-2021, 16:20:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.This has been a ongoing issue for a few months,I recommend having your world quests completed on the day you are given the emmisary(otherwise this may happen).
Good Day

0 0

kuurash

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2021, 19:15:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

napader wrote:
Hello.This has been a ongoing issue for a few months,I recommend having your world quests completed on the day you are given the emmisary(otherwise this may happen).
Good Day

This is exactly what I did - except for having done one Order of Embers quest a few days ago (by the way I'm not getting fresh ones as I am supposed to) for a piece of gear I wanted. Seems the fix is the daily renewal of WQs. The only issue with what you said that I have is that I had not done ANY Tortollan WQ in months and only had 2 available, total from the 6 zones that I know have them ( I haven't done nazjatar, mechagon, or any other) so this makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't I have a full course of 6 available Tortollan WQ if I haven't done any?

0 0

kuurash

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-08-2021, 15:42:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Still an issue here. I have deleted the Cache folder and every day I still have problems loading all the WQ in the BFA zones. Some WQs might show up when I fly to a particular zone, and more will show up on my q-log (but not the map) when I walk into their area (like the rocket one for Order of Embers - or the one to kill trolls for Stormsong near the Dead Wash)
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 16-08-2021, 11:37:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World Quests refreshes every day, enough for you to complete three of them within the duration of the emissary (3 days).
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 16 August 2021 09:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:58:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x