User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] PvP despite being flagged off

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message298
Emiru

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2022 18:34)

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 06:31:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: Being attacked by players even when pvp is flagged as off.
Proof: This player systematically attacks players of any faction and it is not the first time I have encountered him, however there are more people like him attacking flagged players with pvp off and even players of the same faction. I want to emphasize that my pvp is not flagged as on, I am simply attacked even being flagged with pvp off and unable to attack them unless I decide to turn it on.

https://i.imgur.com/m5sVi2h.mp4 (As you can see in the video my name is still in blue, do not engage in combat with any horde or previous pvp action.)

Sorry if it's the wrong section for this topic, I couldn't find where it should be.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 07:13:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The toy he used was N'lyeth Silver of N'Zoth, and the buff you gain from using it is Servant of N'zoth, allowing you to kill players of any faction regardless of PvP/War Mode toggle.

Spoiler:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 06 November 2021 05:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 18:30:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x