User
Pass
2FA

[Dungeon Tool] Wow error when registering with someone below item level requirement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message179
yatso

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-04-2022 21:03)

Post Posted: 07-12-2021, 01:03:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Bug description: With a group of 2 players (any size would fits if they can tag), when you register to a dungeon group (or any premade group I suppose) with an item level requirement, the leader can see and tag the group even if the 2nd player doesn't fit that requirement, and if you tag for it, both player in the group encounters wow error.

for more clarity as I'm struggling to put words on that issue:

Player A (460 ilvl) and Player B (440 ilvl) are in a group.
A dungeon premade is available and requires 450 min ilvl.
Player A can see that premade, Player B cannot see the premade.
If Player A tag the group to join the premade, both A and B will encounters a wow error

Proof : We tried to tag again and got the same error again, unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of the error. When we relogged the 3rd time in order to get a proof and record what was happening, that premade wasn't available anyomore, but with 3 players you can reproduce it quite easily.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 14:43:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x