User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56825
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 01:50:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wipe wrote:
There are logs for chat, he saw all the discussions. And all people involved got muted for their actions. Next time, listen to my advice and report those players on forums so they can get mute and never escalate more than it's already been. If you have further things to add to this issue, please contact him in private.
All this misunderstanding was suposed to be solved on mute requests, not here. It was nowhere near a GM report.
Thank you for your understanding.

So if you were not considered a GM why do i get muted 5000 for GM bashing???? And when you are bashing us for donating you get muted 1000 minutes on your player char????

LE: I won't post any unmute request. I want to know how is this fair.

@Denim.

Staff message (Wipe):

If you consider your punishment too harsh, please submit a report at Unmute requests.
For any other things talk to the person in charge. Stop posting here, it won't help you.

Last edited by Iplayferal on 25-01-2021, 01:56:23; edited 1 time in total
0 1

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 05:18:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Use the appropriate unban / unmute forums, you simply not complying with the general procedure and making a post here says something.

If you had made the unmute request and the gm did not even consider your request or ignored it then it is a valid reason to make a report here.

Also tagging of the server staff is not needed, since we check the topic and respond accordingly.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 12:10:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Iplayferal wrote:
I DID NOT wrote anything to Wipe WTF? Man like are you serious? Can you please show me where i did insulted WIPE? I was talking with the other guy all this time.

I don't need to show you anything, you know very well what you wrote. You have talked to other players, yes, in the same manner. Nobody gets unmute, punishment remains for everyone. Next time I catch you lying, duration will be increased.

Until then, read the rules. Any other posts on this matter will be warned and deleted.

Retired

0 0

arthas_88

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 17:10)

Post Posted: 01-05-2021, 07:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name (in-game cases) : Dumnezeuu

Staff member name : Nurzol and some other GM

Date and time : around 19:43

More information on the subject :

1. Story about other GM: Yesterday last boss from Siege of Boralus bugged. Some GM came and teleport us out. I didnt get teleported cuz I am "nasty". This is inacceptable, if any GM holds grudges against players bcs some players killed a GM or outdps him/outhealed him/has more pve progress or pvp rating than him etc. shouldn be a GM in the first place. As a GM you should care more about server's interest than personal interest; thats why you are a GM.

2. Story about Nurzol: A few months ago I joined Sideway guild. The reason I left it was because GM Nurzol was tracking everybody's IP and their offchars and requested them to leave any other guild in which they have offchars. One month later I posted an exploit and some guy from Classified guild was banned. And some guys from Sideway guild started to whisper me and trashtalk me because "I report exploiters". I email wowshop that time and told them the story and they apologised.

You have to know that this type of GMs destroy server's image so much. I liked it here so much, and I donated and I play with my friends everyday but just because of this GMs, me and some of my friends had trouble with, we have second thoughts. Our main problem isnt a bug here and there.

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/KAHUNWF
I also have an email from wowshop when they confirmed about Nurzol's actions and more screeshots etc.
Just ask me for more proof/info if you want and I will provide you.

Last edited by arthas_88 on 01-05-2021, 07:12:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 01-05-2021, 11:06:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Show proof of the conversation, otherwise the report = 0
2. What? Nothing makes sense with what you wrote. First of all, it's not your concern what he does to keep players/main chars in his guild or his doings as a GM overall. Second, what's a exploiter report for another player which is in another guild got to do with Nurzol? Makes no sense. Third, why would you email wowshop for something like this? Did you get banned or muted or what?

Last but not least, the posted screenshot doesn't prove anything/has no relevant info in it.

If you want to accuse someone, bring proof from the start, especially when you involve staff members and even more important, our shop representative.

PS: Staff reports are to be done AFTER you are unhappy with a result from the Unban & unmute section which this is not the case from what I could decipher from your post so, at first sight this is just something you're not ok with and not an actual report, just half of it if that's true also.

Retired

0 0

arthas_88

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 17:10)

Post Posted: 02-05-2021, 10:24:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Regarding the first thig:
Ok, so if I dont have the screeshot of that conversation doesnt mean I am lying; But if you check the logs you can see that. I just thought my report wouldnt be 0 because is about a GM and you could check that. This happened on 30 april 2021, around 19:43.

Regarding the second thing:
I didnt say that wow-shop representative did anything wrong. At that time I was in touch with them because some of my donations, and I just told them.
At that time my problem was that I reported something in the hidden section of the forum and somehow many people knew that I reported.
So, I believe, some of the GMs told that I reported. I do not have a screenshot of that but I have screenshots of people acusing me in discord and in wow about this report.

I dont event know what to do when i find an exploit or anythign else. For example I know some bug/exploit now I dont even know what do to, te report it or not, just because I dont want trouble.

Last edited by arthas_88 on 02-05-2021, 10:25:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 02-05-2021, 22:25:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Ok, so if I dont have the screeshot of that conversation doesnt mean I am lying

As I said, no proof that equals zero but I found out what the story and your char seemed to have a issue, that's why you weren't teleported but at this time it's irrelevant.

Quote:
I didnt say that wow-shop representative did anything wrong. At that time I was in touch with them because some of my donations, and I just told them.

Again, this has no sense in the previous report context so leave the shop out of this.

Quote:
At that time my problem was that I reported something in the hidden section of the forum and somehow many people knew that I reported.

This has no meaning here (in the report a staff member section), sounds like a personal problem. GM's can't see everything regarding sensible data so nobody talked about your reports.

Retired

0 0

Moonkinator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 11:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 13:42:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello so i got a 5 hours deserter from a gm , i belive its arkod , i did 20 arenas atleast today , this is disgusting, i was accused of being afk in arena , the only time i stopped dpsing was when my random partner died , i know by the time u check logs this will have passed but it's disgusting since its obvious to me it was done by request because some friend asked him to do , honestly how pathetic can one person be to do that ? also if i was afk it was only when my partner died , there is no point in fighting 1 v 2 , lame and pathetic to abuse power like that . have good day

Character name (in-game cases) :Bigdickstyle
Staff member name :not sure but i think it was arkod
Date and time :today time in photo
More information on the subject : the only time you could say i was afk it was when i was 1 v 2 because my random partner got killed so no point to fight ,
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ckPuOk0

Last edited by Moonkinator on 12-04-2022, 13:50:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 14:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moonkinator wrote:
hello so i got a 5 hours deserter from a gm , i belive its arkod , i did 20 arenas atleast today , this is disgusting, i was accused of being afk in arena , the only time i stopped dpsing was when my random partner died , i know by the time u check logs this will have passed but it's disgusting since its obvious to me it was done by request because some friend asked him to do , honestly how pathetic can one person be to do that ? also if i was afk it was only when my partner died , there is no point in fighting 1 v 2 , lame and pathetic to abuse power like that . have good day

More information on the subject : the only time you could say i was afk it was when i was 1 v 2 because my random partner got killed so no point to fight ,

Wrong section - this will be ignored for now.

You need to make an Unban/Unmute request post first: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-Unmute-requests-f5568.html

Only if you are not satisfied with the outcome with the post you can post here.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Moonkinator

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 14:10:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Moonkinator wrote:

Wrong section - this will be ignored for now.

You need to make an Unban/Unmute request post first: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-Unmute-requests-f5568.html

Only if you are not satisfied with the outcome with the post you can post here.

i don't need that 5 hours to be removed , i am pretty sure this was done by friend request , so if you are so kind to check logs , i can't remember 1 single time being afk as long as my part was alive ,

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(since 18-01-2024 12:43)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 14:20:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Are you seriously reporting me? You are well aware of the reason why you got the deserter debuff. It is not the first time when you either afk or tell people that you are messing with their rating on purpose.

Do keep in mind that you got the minimum punishment for these actions since it was the first time when you got reported. I know that PvP instances can be frustrating sometimes, but please do consider that there are other people playing, not only you try to avoid doing such things in the future.

Furthermore, IF you encounter other people who break the rules and do any unjust methods which ruin your experience, feel free to report them at the following link.

1 0

Moonkinator

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 15:28:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Arkod wrote:
Hello,

Are you seriously reporting me? You are well aware of the reason why you got the deserter debuff. It is not the first time when you either afk or tell people that you are messing with their rating on purpose.

Do keep in mind that you got the minimum punishment for these actions since it was the first time when you got reported. I know that PvP instances can be frustrating sometimes, but please do consider that there are other people playing, not only you try to avoid doing such things in the future.

Furthermore, IF you encounter other people who break the rules and do any unjust methods which ruin your experience, feel free to report them at the following link.

you are purely disrespectfull and yes i am reporting you because i know for a fact your guild friend asked you to do it , and as i said i never stopped dpsing while my random partner was alive . eitherway keep that deserter , its not like is affecting me in anyway . have a nice day knowing you abused your power .

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 26-06-2022, 21:50:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Got muted 1 day for non english, remember when I was GM/Helper we only muted for 5 minutes to 1 hour for that.

As you can see when I approached Shilen aka member who muted me they said that they are "separate from staff". Dont all rules apply the same for all staff members, last time I checked staff have rules they follow.

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 26-06-2022, 22:07:28 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Connover wrote:
Got muted 1 day for non english, remember when I was GM/Helper we only muted for 5 minutes to 1 hour for that.

As you can see when I approached Shilen aka member who muted me they said that they are "separate from staff". Dont all rules apply the same for all staff members, last time I checked staff have rules they follow.

The rules listed in Discord cover most common situations, however, they cannot anticipate everything. In consequence, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this server is not disrupted or abused in any way. You knew that speaking another language is a muteable offense and thus got punished for it. Moreover, there isn't exact list for discord mute durations, so duration is based off the context and the judgement of the one who is giving the mute, in that case that was Shilen.

After reviewing the conversation on discord, the mute is indeed correct. Your actions have consequences.

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)

Last edited by Fanca on 26-06-2022, 22:07:56; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 13-07-2022, 19:45:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Staff member : Shilen

Reason im writing this report today :

Got muted for 24 hours with no reason. This is the 2nd time ive been muted for absolutely no reason by this particular Game Master. I wrote the :skull emote in regards to Apocalypto's comment and received this punishment. May I ask how and why I was punished?
I even said "much toxic, lets be toxic in PvP discussions or lounge" in order to avoid a mute

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:34:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x