User
Pass
2FA

warlock artifact quest (mob dmg) 06.07.2018

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message729
Sophie89

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-07-2018 15:56)

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 16:00:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I usually speak German, but I try to translate with google. I got the message with lvl 98 that I can now play in legion. What I luckily ignored because I am now lvl 101 and in the warlock artifact quest dark whispers at the gate of the 2 guards and 2 dogs with 3 strokes kills the dmg is no longer normal ... according to other witch masters you should with the do itemlevel 850, that can not be so where should I get itemlvl 850 if I just came to dalaran in legion and still could not in a single area ....

The damage is just too high even for 101 although it is already there with lvl 98 out loud play ..

0 0

GracieGray

[Graceful Penguin]

(since 30-04-2019 07:11)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 06-07-2018, 22:13:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The ability they cast is what does most of their damage and you can simply avoid it by walking out. You can also walk around the mobs and not fight them at all. c:

Check out my WoW Freakz Mount Guide!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 04:12:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x