User
Pass
2FA

25 Normal/Heroic raid FPS-lag bug
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2331
Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 05-01-2014, 11:56:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

c0rsa1r wrote:
I don't know if this could help, but i noticed fps drop in 2 situation:

- when someone grouped is far away from you (outside instance or just somewhere in azeroth)
- when a boss fight start (maybe it's a script issue)

Are you experiencing this "bug" in one or both of those situations?

Both of those situations and one more. When someone who is far away from and AND enters combat (/duel). When a 10man group gets a teleport to DS and those fast loading PC users just enter DS raid and start the trash, I get a minor - medium fps drop, and i barely can enter the raid, but when it's a 25-man group, my PC completely freezes and I have to restart the whole PC.

0 0

c0rsa1r

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-02-2014 11:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-01-2014, 14:20:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This seems not to be a "script-related" issue at this point. It's more like a server-side user location issue (probably, I don't know how wow-servers works)

Really boring, because it slows down a lot the whole gearing and point progress, forcing players to do daily in order to cap.

"He's not a DPS, he's a f**ing nuclear warhead!"
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 20:25:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x