User
Pass
2FA

[APROBAT] Crere up
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro -> Admin request
Author Message2987
SeQ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-01-2020 18:47)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 09:50:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PRO
0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

(since 19-12-2023 01:55)

Votes: 170

Post Posted: 04-02-2017, 12:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zssszsssz wrote:
I remember (very clearly!) once, when he insult my entire country with - "de tigani din Bulgaristan" ; "Tiganii bulgari"- The gypsis from "Bulgaristan" ; Bulgarian gypsis and a lot more nonsense of this kind....
This was from conversation (middle of December) with Baby, about her car registration (she have bulgarian car registration...) , in fact i was even angry at her, but after the help of google translate i realized that she is not guilty at all...

El Nino, you very well know, what kind of things he wrote to me!!!
In front of you he call me (million times.....) - Stupid cudaturu/cripturu (or something like that!) so please - not pretend to be blind...!!!

Basically looking to distance myself from this topic, but this time i couldn't resist to give my vote, for this kid...

In Romania, most of the owners of cars registred to bulgaria are gypsies. I guess that he was sayin`. He was laughing about baby, that she had a car registred on bulgaria like gypsies. Is a fact known by all romanian people. (most of them are bmw registred to TX)

Accepted. If he can`t handle or he doesn`t involve, he can be easily downgraded back to vip.

"Singur , intr-o lume de nebuni..."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by El_Nino, 08 February 2017 11:46

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro -> Admin request  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:00:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x