User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Azsuna] Our Very Bones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message270
Nextgenis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2020 21:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-05-2019, 18:05:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=37257/our-very-bones
Bug description: Like other missions with bugged loot, this one doesn’t work either. Sometimes the mobs give you the loot, and sometimes they don’t. I don’t know if it’s done like that on purpose, but it’s too RNG.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=nsHvQuReXXk:

Edit: seems like you have more chance of obtain the quest loot if you kill 'em 1 by 1, but idk exactly, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't work.

Edit#2: I think I've discovered one of the bugs: you have the same % of obtain the quest loot killing (for example) 10 mobs as killing 1 mob. The gold isn't the same, it grows when you kill a bigger mob pack.

Last edited by Nextgenis on 07-05-2019, 19:23:08; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 11-05-2019, 18:57:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nextgenis wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=37257/our-very-bones
Bug description: Like other missions with bugged loot, this one doesn’t work either. Sometimes the mobs give you the loot, and sometimes they don’t. I don’t know if it’s done like that on purpose, but it’s too RNG.
Proof:

Edit: seems like you have more chance of obtain the quest loot if you kill 'em 1 by 1, but idk exactly, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't work.

Edit#2: I think I've discovered one of the bugs: you have the same % of obtain the quest loot killing (for example) 10 mobs as killing 1 mob. The gold isn't the same, it grows when you kill a bigger mob pack.

The quest is not bugged, the drop ratios are really similar to 7.2.5 WoW Head and it was completed by 138781 players.
You don't have 100% drop change for the quest item.

Rejected.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 11 May 2019 16:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 00:10:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x