User
Pass
2FA

BATTLE FOR AZEROTH - Connection Guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements
Show all posts
Author Message493235
k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 23-11-2020, 15:58:15 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Installation Guide

DON'T HAVE A WOW FREAKZ ACCOUNT? REGISTER NOW!

Battle for Azeroth is NO LONGER supporting 32-bit systems. If you want to play, please upgrade your Operating System or Computer to 64-bit!

In order to launch the game, you have to download and install https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

I DO NOT ANSWER TO FORUM PMS REGARDING GAME ERRORS. USE DISCORD!

• Torrent size (59.1 GB)
  • This torrent contains the full game and the 64-bit launcher!
  • We recommend using qBittorrent instead of utorrent or bittorrent, it's faster and lite.
  • Uncheck Read Only for your WoW Folder: Right click -> Properties
    IMPORTANT: You have to open launcher_freakz.exe, not freakz_837.exe.

• 64-bit Launcher size (~36 MB)
  • Extract our Launcher to your desired installation folder and run launcher_freakz.exe.
  • The launcher will automatically download all of the required files to start the game (~500 MB)
  • The initial start can take a while (between 5 to 30 minutes).
  • Don't open it multiple times, it's running in background.
  • Use this method only if you have good Internet, otherwise your game will lag while playing and downloading data at the same time.
  • Uncheck Read Only for your WoW Folder: Right click -> Properties

IMPORTANT: You have to open launcher_freakz.exe, not freakz_837.exe.

Mac / Linux 8.3.7 client

Other Mentions

• You cannot upgrade your Legion client to Battle for Azeroth.
  • You will experience high loading times and maybe some client crashes if you are using the 2nd method. This will happen until your game files are fully downloaded.
  • The 2nd method is completely safe to download in every country, regardless of rules and restrictions.
  • You can use any other BFA client and just add our launcher on top and run it. Necessary files might be downloaded. However we cannot guarantee it will work.
  • You cannot use any client above 8.3.7
  • We are providing only the ENGLISH client. If you want another language please read the Q&A section below.

BFA Q & A

Q: What patch is the BFA realm running on?
A: It's running on client patch 8.3.7 but with progressive content unlocks. At the start only 8.0.1 content is available.

Q: I downloaded the game but it isn't running, what can I do?
A: Check the task manager and see if the game is running. If it is, then all should be fine. First launch can take some time depending on your internet connection's and computer's performances.

Q: How do I start BFA content?
A: You should have the first quest "Hour of Reckoning" in your quest log automatically.

Q: I am an Alliance character and I can't see the NPC for the Hour of Reckoning quest!
A: You can't see the NPC because you haven't completed the Legion introduction questchain which also takes place in Stormwind Harbor and the Stormwind Keep.
Please enable tracking trivial quests (by clicking on the magnifying glass icon on the minimap) in order to see them. You will need to complete every quest up until and including "In the Blink of an Eye".

Q: Can I play the game using a different language than English?
A: Yes, when you launch the game for the first time, a window will pop up. Select your desired language and wait until your game is updated with the new files. If you already started it in English you can change your language at any time in the "System" settings ingame.

Basic Solutions

If you have any questions or issues, please ask for #Support on our: Discord Server

Last edited by k0s on 23-12-2020, 10:12:30; edited 33 times in total
13 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 23 November 2020 16:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Announcements  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 14:31:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x