User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Balance Druid Travel form enables OP mode

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message366
DeanHippo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2020 23:36)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  DeadlyHippo 
Post Posted: 02-06-2019, 01:42:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: No Link to give
Bug description: If you enter flight mode too fast while as a Balance Druid (hard to explain but im sure the Devs understand) the game doesnt think your in flight form and you stay as druid with full access to your abilities and spells.
Proof:

Okay two things to explain, there were a few players around so I didn't want to be using abilities and stuff too long in case they tried reporting me for hacking so taking a picture was hard (I was more worried about being banned tbh), second thing its hard to see in the picture but im actually about 10 feet above that Manastalker with damage numbers popping off from my spells so obviously this shows I can attack.

In the wrong hands this can be abused alot, whether by dummy accounts in PVP or certain raids that allow you to mount up as unlike normal flight mode if you enter an inside area you do not dismount you still float in the air with access to abilities and Mobs do not float up towards you like they normally do so you can stay out of range of melee attacks.

PS sorry for the disgusting screen im sorting my mods out as I type this.

0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 00:40:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could you describe in more detail how to reproduce the bug, I've tried several times to transform into travel form out of Moonkin form and I didn't manage to get the same effect.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tsunami99, 03 June 2019 20:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 07-06-2024, 22:57:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password