User
Pass
2FA

Molten Front - Daily Quests Hub

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message8519
AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 12-07-2014, 15:38:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Molten Front is a new level 85 daily questing zone, similar to Tol Barad, introduced with the patch 4.2 Firelands to prepare players for the coming wrath of the Firelord.
For all those new players joining the fight, I will explain bellow the whole quest chain of the area and all its quirks.

STAGE I: Stopping the Assault on the Sanctuary of Malorne

Alliance heroes will have to check the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind's Trade or Dwarven District, whilst Horde warriors will have to visit their Warchief's Command Board in Orgrimmar, in both cases looking for the quest Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion, for which you visit Matoclaw in Mount Hyjal, at the Sanctuary of Malorne, who will unlock the following quest chain:

STAGE II: The Molten Front

You will be given the quest Through the Gates of Hell, from Malfurion Stormrage, for which you enter the Molten Front through the Fire Portal.
You will now receive 2 new meta-quests, called Druids of the Talon and The Shadow Wardens, both of which require you to gather 150 Marks of the World Tree (each), by doing the daily quests mentioned at Stage I and a couple of new dailies (note: some of these new quests replaced the ones at Stage I, if taken, and viceversa):

After you have gathered 150 Marks of the World Tree I suggest you first complete Druids of the Talon, at Skylord Omnuron, because it will unlock more dailies this way.

STAGE III: Recruiting the Druids of the Talon

If you've taken my advice, after completing Druids of the Talon you will receive this new quest Into the Fire which will require you to defeat 6 Flamewaker Assassin on your way towards The Furnace Portal (note: if you chose to first complete The Shadow Wardens, skip this stage and see Stage IV).
You will now have unlocked the following daily quests:

Obtaining 150 more Marks of the World Tree will complete the other quest, The Shadow Wardens, which will unlock the next stage of dailies.

STAGE IV: Recruiting the Shadow Wardens

Complete The Shadow Wardens quest at Captain Saynna Stormrunner, at the Sanctuary of Malorne, then speak to Matoclaw to take these 2 quests: Flight of the Storm Crows and The Hunt Begins, which you complete inside the Molten Front.
Next speak to General Taldris Moonfall and complete More Reinforcements, which will unlock the next 3 meta-quests for the Molten Front vendors, that require a gathering of 125 Marks of the World Tree for each quest, unlocking their respective vendors in turn:

Also, from General Taldris Moonfall you also take the quest The Warden's Charge, in order to unlock the Shadow Wardens stage daily quests:
A Lieutenant of Flame, followed by Strike at the Heart which requires the player to defeat one Lieutenant of Flame (will award 3 Marks of the World Tree)
The Forlorn Spire (limited with the Druids of the Talon quest Into the Fire) to defeat Pyrelord; completing this quest will unlock the following dailies:

Now, it again comes down to your choice, on which quests between Calling the Ancients, Additional Armaments or Filling the Moonwell to complete.

STAGE V: Recruiting the Elderlimb and the Ancients

This stage activates if you choose to complete Calling the Ancients, at Elderlimb, back at the Sanctuary of Malorne.
Then speak to Matoclaw and take Aid of the Ancients quest, which will unlock Varlan Highbough vendor and will also unlock a new daily quest: Strike at the Heart which requires the player to defeat one Lieutenant of Flame (will award 3 Marks of the World Tree, same as the Shadow Wardens one, and they can be combined / completed at the same time).

STAGE VI: Recruiting an Armorer

This stage activates if you choose to complete Additional Armaments, at Matoclaw, Sanctuary of Malorne area.
The follow-up, Well Armed is completed back inside the Molten Front, at Ricket, which will award 2 new daily quests:

Now, if you go to the Forlorn Spire, Ricket will be waiting for you with another daily quest, called Bye Bye Burdy, which requires you to use the Bird Sticker on 3 Druids of the Flame, at Wildflame Point.
Also, the vendor Damek Bloombeard has been unlocked.

STAGE VII: Building a Moonwell

This stage activates if you choose to complete Filling the Moonwell, at Matoclaw, at the Sanctuary of Malorne. He will then give you the quest Nourishing Waters, which will unlock the vendor Ayla Shadowstorm.

BONUS STAGE: Legacy of Leyara

Completing all the stages up to this point will award the achievement The Molten Front Offensive, so you should better go check your mailbox for this awesome flying mount called a Flameward Hippogryph.
But wait, there's more. Malfurion Stormrage will award a new quest, Into the Depths, which requires the defeat of Leyara, inside the Igneous Depths. When you finish this quest you will receive a new achievement, Legacy of Leyara and an item will be mailed to you.
Take the Smoke-Stained Locket from the mailbox and start-off a new quest chain, for this cool item: Leyara's Locket.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 October 2016 07:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 20:45:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x