User
Pass
2FA

[Challenge] ToaderValy
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Truth or dare?!
Author Message3316
lemonEZAH

[Licensed to kill]

(since 04-11-2019 15:30)

Votes: 483

Post Posted: 19-12-2014, 14:41:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Code:
The so-called winter holidays are coming and it’s the time when the entire MIXER SERVERS FREAKZ staff thank you for all the time we’ve spent together so far. Also, we would like to thank to the ones that were beside us competition by competition, such as DangeR, MIHu, mSx. Even if they caused some problems from time to time, not very grave neither very unfounded, whether they helped at refeering, organizing or sponsorizing, we will beside them and we will be cautious. Let’s not forget the ones in the wonderful staff of FREAKZ.RO who were by our side this time and have listened to all of our requests. We would also like to thank them for all the support they gave us throughout this year to bring more players to make the game more ‚tasty’ . Beowulf and Ruffneck are my colleagues, two geniuses, they don’t thirst for reputation and are very sympathetic to a certain limit. I had some minor problems with them, but I believe I kind of exaggerated a little, but now I’m happy that everything is fine. Also, we, the leaders of this wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS, take care of you and stop being so cocky because it’s easy to tell who’s who, who deserves better or who knows what’s a true MIX.

Post -> https://forum.wow-freakz.com/S-195-RB-195-TORI-FERICITE-HAPPY-HOLIDAYS-t334727.html

0 0

ZyK

[World Biggest Spamer]

(since 11-10-2015 20:07)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 19-12-2014, 17:20:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adevar sau provocare ?

0 0

lemonEZAH

[Licensed to kill]

(since 04-11-2019 15:30)

Votes: 483

Post Posted: 19-12-2014, 22:23:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adevãr
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Carinna, 05 June 2015 20:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Truth or dare?!  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:05:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x