User
Pass
2FA

Custom Event: Temple of Anguish | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Show all posts
Author Message5460
Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 02-09-2021, 14:00:44 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Custom Event : Temple of Anguish

This topic mainly serves as a place where the community can provide feedback / report issues related to the event.

We'll update the changelog below only after the fix is live.

Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions

Format:
Quote:
WoW Freakz Link:
Description:
Proof:

You must delete the cache folder in order for your client to be able to display properly some of the new changes.

Changelog (Season4)

Changelog (Season 3)

• The chance of receiving a Burning Cryptogram has been significantly increased.

• Fixed an issue where quests were not completing when the criteria was reached.

• Fixed an issue where the real amount of fragments was not visible in inventory.

• Boon of the Titans buff has been re-enabled.

• Call to Arms quests now have a chance to drop a Burning Cryptogram.

• Fixed an issue where Temple of Anguish: Slayer was counting previously obtained honorable kills.

Last edited by Power on 03-12-2021, 13:51:43; edited 10 times in total
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 02-09-2021, 21:16:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:
Suggestion : Token reward from daily (upgrading an pvp item without arena rating restriction,but u have to upgrade the item in its natural order,not insta max level)

It requires too much tinkering, we won't change how item upgrades work.

Spoiler:

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 03-09-2021, 15:36:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Flashmoo wrote:
What are the drop chance for all the quest items (Burning Cryptogram, Fragment of Anguish and Cube of Malice)?

We have updated the main topic to also display chances. Fragments of Anguish are guaranteed from Daily quests, the ones with rated objectives reward 2 fragments, while all the other dailies reward 1 fragment.

Temple of Anguish: 2v2 is always present in the daily pool, the other 2 quests are chosen randomly, so, depending on the combination, you may get 4-6 fragments in a day.

a1ant wrote:
hey sir!
I had 3 or 2 fragment of anguish yesterday, and today these are gone!

I think they are hidden by an interface addon such as bagnon, elvui, etc. Try disabling your addons and see if you can find the fragments in your bags.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 04-09-2021, 21:00:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

a1ant wrote:
I disabled my all of my addon and i cant see them

We will look into this next week.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 08-09-2021, 03:15:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

banjerinos wrote:
Greetings, first of all i have to say i am fascinated by the work you guys have done and honestly it is something to be proud of, but i have a couple of things to lay out hoping it will make it even better and get pvp back to action.
Well first of all ill talk about daily quests, maybe we can substitute the daily '10v10' rated bg game won by 4-5 normal bgs won. Because rated bgs are sadly not a thing on the server ever since legion and nobody bothers to que them.
Second of all regarding the daily 10 games of 2v2 arenas, it would be better to make one weekly quest to win 30-35 2s arenas with bigger reward pool, and replace the 10 games won by 5 games won, because honestly it is rare to get a que pop, especially after winning 1-2 games people stop trying, then its back to 0 teams playing 2v2,and it is goes on for alot of hours and sometimes days.
And to be fair arena skirmishes are the easiest to obtain so we can have a daily quest of 10 arena skirms won, which is pretty easy for everyone to complete and people will have fun along with it.
Regarding vendors, some rating requirements are completely absurd, like having 2.7k rating to buy legion glad mounts, because last season we only had a few teams above 2.4k and barely any ques, and our highest rating atm is 2.2k or so, so a drop in rating for those rewards would be advised.
Thank you for your effort into this matter and keep up the great work

• We do want Rated Battlegrounds to be a thing, but for now we will remove the daily quest from the pool - it may return in the future.

• The amount of wins required for 2v2 was reduced from 10 to 5, it will remain a daily quest - that should attract more people / alts to do it, resulting in more and diverse compositions.

• The amount of wins required for skirmish has been increased from 5 to 10.

• We have restructured the rating requirements for cosmetic rewards to fit the current player level. They may change again next season if we see an inflation in rating. (the updated costs are now listed here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-6017879.html)

Note: We are planning / working on re-implementing Rated arena 3v3 solo queue. As well as enabling the current version of PvP Scaling in every arena/battleground. (not just normal battlegrounds) #soon

2 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 17-09-2021, 18:06:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:
Cant u increase the chance for the Burning Cryptogram to drop , did like 4 honorhound paragon ,no luck -

Done, these new chances should be more appealing. We will also give away some cryptograms through a discord event this weekend.

(live after restart)

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 18-09-2021, 16:07:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
Can we have the arena call and call to battle weekly? They rotate kinda hard right now?

They are bound to bonus events / weekly buffs which are scheduled on the calendar, we won't interfere with that.

Last edited by Power on 18-09-2021, 16:08:32; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 23-09-2021, 19:43:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ryangg wrote:
Just a suggestion ,can u remove the 3v3 daily and keep only the 2v2 one ? and rotate the others everyday.

If u see activity in the 3v3 daily ,just keep it then -

We won't remove the 3v3 quest.

AnatoliVD wrote:
Is it possible to put items with which to take with Mark of Honor will be fine like moults and Pvp Tabards.

Can you give some examples ?

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 25-09-2021, 20:17:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
I meant to put these lenses on a gladiator, like mounts to buy with Mark of Honor or with easy currency this will motivate more players to write bg.
Will be good if you find a solution to this here island expedition PVP nobody queue for this here is so hard to be complete this quest.

What you are saying is "give prestigious rewards to players that can't even put up a party for a 3-man scenario". Marks of Honor are too easy to obtain and a lot of players have stockpiled them over the time - that's the reason why we use a new "currency" (fragments) specific to this zone.

Flashmoo wrote:
You want motivation? Fix the below bugs and add 445 gear with lower requirements.
- https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Melee-range-bugged-t598763.html or https://forum.wow-freakz.com/General-Melee-range-bugged-t600553.html
- https://trello.com/c/B4qeTcCW/508-projectiles-not-hitting-target-in-los-pvp
- https://forum.wow-freakz.com/BG-Fear-t600710.html

Imagine running and not getting hit by anything or not being able to use any spell, this is the current status of pvp.

The requirements @ Notorious Gladiator Vendor have been lowered already for this end of season. (see: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-6018148.html)

Those bugs are not relevant in this topic, the PvP devs are responsible for that.

ryangg wrote:
I dont know if anyone said this , but would be cool if u could join 2v2 arena just by queueing by yourself and get matched with other people and maybe u can find a permanent partner this way ,one of the reasons people dont play rated arena is that nobody has the balls to look for a partner.

We've thought about it and came to the conclusion that pugs lead to bad experiences most of the time and that's proven in almost every competitive game. Rated battles have to remain pre-made only.

Sadly, we can't "fix" the mentality of the current players, they need to make friends / create guilds / etc like in the old days if they want to have fun playing wow.

xilliden wrote:
Most pvpers on this server are alliance u can see this on bg and on arena skirmish in horde no one que for arena but on ally side there is at least some ppl doing it one of reason is ppl can only faction change or race change on shop but there is some ppl don't want to pay or can't do this makes factions unbalanced another problem is that horde and ally can't grp on arena which is blizzlike and last problem are donors witch can't be fixed but I think if u add a faction and race change to vote shop or PvE and pvp event or just a free 1 time use service like 110 boost might fix the problem

We tried that in the past, it didn't work out, the players already receive many things for free. Faction Imbalance is a community (social) issue, we allow cross-faction in feasible instances.

Donations are the only form of income for the server, we have done our best delivering content for players - if you still want more, then it costs more.

Disclaimer: This topic is about the Temple of Anguish zone, from now on, irrelevant posts will be deleted. Refrain yourself from posting if you don't have anything competent to say in regards to the event.

Last edited by Power on 25-09-2021, 20:18:12; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 21:41:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xilliden wrote:
can u pls add script for Temple of Anguish: Brawl so it only appear when there is a brawl and increase the amount of Fragment of Anguish to 2 or 3 for Temple of Anguish: Battle and Temple of Anguish: Brawl or add chance to loot Fragment of Anguish from enemy corpses just like getting echo of reality from last boss currently
Temple of Anguish: 2v2 and 3v3 cant be done normal players with good enough gear just get one shot by donors and also arena announcer is not working properly maybe

We plan to solve that problem by making brawls always active, but it's taking a bit more time than anticipated for the PvP Dev to make that change.

With the release of the new (4th) season, we will consider increasing the amount of fragments rewarded by quests such as brawls and promote new activities but the options are kinda limited.

The Gladiator Mounts are meant to be obtained after ~3 weeks of completing PvP dailies since those are exclusive rewards and should not be attained without a proper commitment.

If by "normal players" you mean bad players, again, not a problem related to this event - more players of your skill / item level have to queue pvp activities so you can be matched together - this was explained previously.

Arena announcer is not related to this thread, there is already a pending report on trello for that matter.

Iplayferal wrote:
[Fragment of Anguish] account bound? Can motivate people to play offchars. Instead of playing 5 games or 1 bg , you will have constant activity during the day and same time will help people get some starting 430 gear.

The Fragments of Anguish will not be made account-wide, certain rewards are time-gated to express their prestige. People can still play alts and grind different rewards during the day.

We will introduce another type of fragment which will be used exclusively for gear, so players can acquire both cosmetics and warfronts gear "at the same time". (same thing will be done for the PvE event)

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 11-10-2021, 09:57:32 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Patch 8.3.0 Changelog

The access to this zone was not reset with the start of the new season.

None of the event related currencies / items were reset.

You must delete the cache folder, after the new season goes live, in order to see all these changes.

Last edited by Power on 13-10-2021, 16:40:18; edited 2 times in total
3 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 20-10-2021, 13:52:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

moxmox wrote:
suggestion
: you guys should make Temple of Anguish as a rest zone/area at least you can rest/change talents and essences for pvp while you are waiting in temple to complete the quests

Done, will be live soon.

mystic.qwand wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=163186&&&&name=tempestuous-skystallion
Character name: Elibeast
Bug description: Completed 100 Temple of Anguish Daily Quests on the account, but missing reward Tempestuous Skystallion
Proof:

Hi, for PvP Event at Temple of Anguish here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Epic-Custom-PvP-Zone-Temple-of-Anguish-t601004.html
it says : Completing 100 Temple of Anguish Daily Quests on the account will reward you with: Tempestuous Skystallion. How can I verify how many dailies I completed? Cause I'm pretty sure I already passed 100, since I got 247+ Fragment of Anguish on my account

https://postimg.cc/D4W3jwfb

Edit:

So I found this requirement checking the posts on 1st page: Leystone Hoofplates achievement is now account-wide.

Leystone Hoofplates achiev is needed for that mount, and I have 19 / 100 on warlock Wrakhen and 16 / 100 on druid Elibeast, which is no way account-wide. I do daily PvP quests on 12 chars on my account at this point for the last 2 weeks. I'm sure I completed something between 150-180 dailies and the achievement says its 19 / 100, 16 / 100 and so on. Different on every char. That's not account-wide and kinda missleading.

The achievement is counting quests correctly after it has been made account-wide, sadly it doesn't seem to work retroactively.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 20-10-2021, 13:57:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mystic.qwand wrote:
No, I completed 2 quests on each of my 10 characaters so far, which should be +20 dailies accound wide, and number is still on 19 / 100.

Try deleting your cache folder, it may be a visual issue.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 20-10-2021, 14:04:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mystic.qwand wrote:
Try check what's your input about my daily quest numbers account wide.

Update @ 20-10-2021, 14:00:11

200+ dailies later, deleting cache at every relog.

https://postimg.cc/4nLbYRgn/8adbb805

We will look into this and come with a solution in the following days.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 08-11-2021, 14:09:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zlu wrote:
Power, would it be possible to add Azerite Reforger to the bottom floor of Temple of Anguish, so we don't have to go back and forth from the event zone to Zuldazar in order to change our traits in case we're testing different builds, as the the PVP Dummy seems to be having correct values there? Thanks!

We don't intend this zone to be a capital city or any sort of garrison.

senekrum wrote:
Currently, if you don't do rated PvP, you can't do anything with Fragments of Anguish.

Personally, I enjoy casual PvP like BGs and maybe skirmishes, so I do the dailies as often as I can, but I don't plan on doing rated arenas anytime soon. So, I keep piling Fragments of Anguish without being able to do anything with them.

My suggestion is to consider allowing us to also spend the fragments on more trivial rewards without the rating requirements. Stuff like profession materials or old PvP gear sets (instead of buying with Marks of Honor) would be nice QoL things to buy with fragments.

The whole point of this zone is to promote rated battles, you can enjoy the other currencies you get or refer to casual content for trivial rewards.

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 02 February 2022 11:19

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 18:31:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x