User
Pass
2FA

Custom Server???
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message2550
Padurarul

[Ponyfag]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 169

Post Posted: 11-05-2012, 18:46:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mavet wrote:
I really should expect much from a country of peasants and serfs - right?[/size]

Enjoy your McDonalds , fake democracy and mexicans jumping the border to take your jobs -

0 0

mavet
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-05-2012 17:14)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-05-2012, 18:46:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Insanemode wrote:
mavet wrote:
BobMarley12 wrote:
we love hitler
he didn't do a shit to us, why should we hate him?
jews on the other hand.......yes they hate him

No Hitler may not have done anything to you but the fact remains that the entire world knows that Romania is the VERY BOTTOM of the gutter. Even in respect to other Eastern European Countries, you are still considered by them to be the lowest of the lowest. Therefore, you REALLY have nothing to be proud of -

I also find it quite disturbing this is the way you welcome new people here by speaking of such things. But then again, I really should expect much from a country of peasants and serfs - right?

Peasants and serfs? I think, this is not the server you should play on.
The peasant one is you, for speaking in such a way =)

Go search the custom server you are looking for and stop being that ignorant and dissatisfied, you little moron.

Peasants and Serfs refer to Hitler lovers like the previous posters. If you understood English a little better, you would not have posted what you did - so no harm no foul -

0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 11-05-2012, 19:40:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh, come closer and tell me more.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QNHs0tYv_-I:

No offense to other americans that have something inside their brain. You are not one of them.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 11 May 2012 16:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 09-06-2024, 00:19:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x