User
Pass
2FA

Discutii war7.freakz.ro
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro
Author Message143722
mario_robert94

[The real deal]

(since 05-10-2018 04:34)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 17:25:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Again, I personally would hate having to watch through a 30 minute demo, even with "viewdemo", in order to see if someone's cheating, they would be long gone by the time I'm done anyway. Also, i know the plugin all too well, it overwrites the previous map demo, that means that if i want the demo from de_dust2 while we switched maps on de_inferno, the de_dust2 one is long gone (same goes if the player disconnects and connects back). Again, this can be countered by a bind that contains the "stop" command. Not practical at all. The execclient command seems like a better option over this plugin.

Your video stated the obvious there: that plugin is designed for normal servers and requires configuring for each and every map and would require configuration every time a new map is added. For instance: it would be very stupid to have an invisible wall on de_dust2 upper tunnels that prevents me from getting into T base, or an invisible wall preventing me from going long, this would only promote campers playing with AWP and waiting to get a kill long range.

We're a community and that means we should help each other. I personally, dunno about the others, would prefer the administrators to make mistakes in order to learn from them (talking about the ones that post in the "Opinions" section). I've been a part of war7 for over a year and I've seen people come and go and most important I have seen people get demoted for lack of interest or will to learn.

You can cry all day about the me, you'll never find anything wrong with the way I play, because I don't need anything special to play on a war3 + respawn server. I've posted demos of me playing before, ain't afraid to do it again.

When entertainment turns into a surreal reflection of your life, you're a lucky man if you can laugh at the joke... luck and I weren't on speaking terms.
0 0

zssszsssz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2017 10:29)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 19:40:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jesus.........
Why the communication with you is always as complicated?!?!?!?!?!

"Your video stated the obvious there: that plugin is designed for normal servers and requires configuring for each and every map and would require configuration every time a new map is added. For instance: it would be very stupid to have an invisible wall on de_dust2 upper tunnels that prevents me from getting into T base, or an invisible wall preventing me from going long, this would only promote campers playing with AWP and waiting to get a kill long range. "

Yazmat, fella, i just wanted to show you the technology to work with the program/plugin - that's all....
I found this video for 30 seconds research on the internet - my goal was to show even to the children how easy is!!!!
In the internet has millions of such programs/plugins that work successfully on millions of servers....
Even in this server has three maps that are processed and there is no problems - de_alexandra, de_mjolby3 and de_dust2x2 (or 3x3...)
When you try to climb on any building (de_alexandra...) the program/plugin slay you - or when you try to jump too high (de_dust2x2 or 3x3...)
In the de_mjolby3 you can't even get climb on the roofs - there are your favorite invisible barriers.....
The point is to prohibit the places for climbing - like buildings, rocks and such like stuff.....

In the name of God - Who Wants To Close The Tunnel Or Close The Long/Yard In Dust 2..................?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
This is epic madness!!!

Now i have one very serious question - Are you drinking/drunk in this beautiful saturday night?!?!?!?!
Please tell me - how you came to your mind to write me such nonsense.................?!?!?!?!??!!?

0 0

mario_robert94

[The real deal]

(since 05-10-2018 04:34)

Post Posted: 19-11-2016, 23:27:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Like always... you're a drama queen... Nobody wants to close out anything, I was only giving examples, nothing more. The maps you mentioned earlier have those restriction built into them, I was talking about the maps that do not have the restrictions built into them, those maps require work. The issue with climbing the maps has been discussed before. Some admins let players climb the maps, some don't. It all comes down to whether or not you can see through the texture.

This server has worked wonderful long before you and I showed up here... If something's not broken, why try to fix it? You came up with ideas, we're discussing, nothing more. Am I not entitled to my way of thinking only because it is different than yours? This topic is called "Discussions" for a reason.

For future references: it's hard to communicate with me, from your point of view, because our English level isn't the same. I could be drunk on a daily basis and still make more sense, in English, than you would while being sober.

When entertainment turns into a surreal reflection of your life, you're a lucky man if you can laugh at the joke... luck and I weren't on speaking terms.
1 0

zssszsssz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-11-2016, 18:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've always helped with anything in this server!
I've always wanted development and prosperity on this server!

But unfortunately there are people like you - constantly criticizing and always against...
I'm feeling very sad when i see people like you - especially young people like you...

The communication with you is a waste of valuable time resource...
In real life or in the chimera Internet...

P.S.
I sincerely hope the responsible persons to comment this topic...

0 0

-P!C@-

[Simply Normal]

(since 21-04-2022 19:07)

Votes: 781

Post Posted: 20-11-2016, 21:41:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zssszsssz wrote:
I have a one very important question - why the server does not have a moderator to deal with plugins....?!?!?!?!?!
I think the server needs a lot of plugins...
Starting from plugins for campers and climbers - until we get guards programs/plugins for aimers and wallers!
I know it is a delicate matter (with guards programs/plugins...) but i think i/we have a solution - Auto Demo Recorder!!!!
So everyone will be able to file a complaint if think there is something wrong with the program/plugin!
Such programs are CSFile.Info Anti-Cheat ; sXe Injected ; MyAC anticheat and more, and more...
I personally recommend CSFile.Info Anti-Cheat - for me this is the best!!!
I recommend you download it from here, because i know the author from many, many years and i can guarantee for her!!! (She is one of the best counter strike players in the world!!!She has participated in many Esl ; Eps ; Tmc ; Cpl ; Dh and more, and more...Even involved in ESWC 2008 with the team of EmuLate! female of Stephanie "missharvey" Harvey!!!)
http://amxmodxbg.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176471
This is the Bulgarian official version of amxmodmx.org!
Of course if you want, you can download from the official site of amxmod.net or amxmodx.org..........
Now in 2016 (almost 2017...) this great game is old (like me...) and all the information is there - on the internet!!!
P.S.
Many things will need specific settings!!!!!!!!!
For example......
Speed Hack Detector must be synchronized with the combination of parameters of Undead Unholy Aura + Boots of Speed in war3ft.ini and others files!!!!!!
Bunny Hop Script Detector and Anti-Silent Run aka Double Duck Detector must be disabled - we will have problems with the Double Duck, because of Amulet of the Cat - no comment on the Bunny Hop...
And more, and more, and more serious things!!!

To work good and with no lag a server does not need a lot of plugins, only the strict plugins who make this server run. An anti cheat plugin, hhm, i don't tink that would help so much, now are cheats on steam which can't be detected so...it also could affect the people with a week internet connection, it will take a long time to conect on server and that's not good.
P.s. don't offend other persons which have another opinion, please stop offending them, it's their opinion and it must be respected.

1 0

zssszsssz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-11-2016, 17:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As i said!

I've always helped with anything in this server!
I've always wanted development and prosperity on this server!

-P!C@- , you're one of the few people in this server who sincerely i respect!
I appreciate and respect your opinion about this topic, but this - P.s. don't offend other persons which have another opinion, please stop offending them, it's their opinion and it must be respected. - is absolutely unserious...
Even in this topic before a few comments i said to XZoRO about his opinion for base/spawn rushing with unded - Posted: 29-10-2016, 19:45:08 - Ok, XZoRO - i respect that!
My comments were always polite and cultural, because this is right - and i believe in those relations in the dialog of the people!
And honestly tell you, many times i found it difficult to be a cultural and polite, with people who do not behave well with me, and this has happened many times - almost every day.............

Just the comment of Yazmat shocked me - especially the part with "Closed tunnel and yard on Dust2" ...!!!
I know him from years and as i said, he is always - "constantly criticizing and always against" ...!!!

Now will tell you something as a man to man, and as a friend to friend!!!

In the normal world, things like - "Like always... you're a drama queen" and "because our English level isn't the same. I could be drunk on a daily basis and still make more sense, in English, than you would while being sober. " - are offensive!!!
Maybe little passive, but still offensive!!!

P.S.
In the future, i will not suggest ideas and proposals for the development and welfare of the server, because this is simply pointless...
And the waste of valuable time resource - is only for me...
This is the sad truth...

0 0

Princes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 17-02-2017 14:53)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 14-12-2016, 22:54:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Saluatere

0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

(since 19-12-2023 01:55)

Votes: 170

Post Posted: 15-12-2016, 01:46:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salutare si bine ai venit! Te asteptam pe server.

"Singur , intr-o lume de nebuni..."
0 0

T6LaNu

[Bobardier💪&#]

(since 19-09-2018 16:02)

Post Posted: 20-12-2016, 10:25:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

o intrebare dc da eroare la mapa de_dust2_b nu poate sa mai intre nimeni pe svr rezolvati problema cu mapa

0 0

murdwer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2017 10:30)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 20-12-2016, 11:25:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarbatori fericite tuturor ! ! ! - Raised eyebrow - - - -

0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

Post Posted: 23-12-2016, 00:18:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

El_Nino wrote:
Kennty, vreau si eu sa imi spui ce inseamna asta?

L 12/23/2016 - 00:02:59: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "KeNnTy<5036><STEAM_0:0:173419539><>" say "Silviu te bag in ***** mati"

Pe server nu era cenzurat cu ****. Iar *** pentru ce?

L 12/23/2016 - 00:13:29: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "KeNnTy<5139><STEAM_0:0:173419539><>" say "Sir.ControL scoate wall ca iei ban"
L 12/23/2016 - 00:16:04: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "KeNnTy<5139><STEAM_0:0:173419539><>" say "Sir.ControL scoate wall"
L 12/23/2016 - 00:16:58: [adminchat.amxx] Chat: "KeNnTy<5139><STEAM_0:0:173419539><>" say "daca in 2 minute nu scoti wall iei ban"

1 0

K3NnTy

[Creep]

(since 24-11-2019 11:04)

Post Posted: 23-12-2016, 00:24:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

acum l-am postat iar pentru limbaj voi suporta cosecinte si imi cer scuze pentru limbaj

like.freakz.ro Admin >>>*KeNnTy*<<< General
0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

Post Posted: 23-12-2016, 00:44:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ce limbaj de balta este asta? Si de cand negociaza adminii cu playerii sa scoata codul? E simplu: are cod ii dai ban; nu are, il lasi in pace.

1 0

K3NnTy

[Creep]

(since 24-11-2019 11:04)

Post Posted: 23-12-2016, 00:45:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok am inteles

like.freakz.ro Admin >>>*KeNnTy*<<< General
0 0

El_Nino

[war7.freakz.ro]

Post Posted: 23-12-2016, 00:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sper sa nu se mai intample ca deja ai 2 avertismente!!

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war7.freakz.ro  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 20:34:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x