User
Pass
2FA

Error Launcher Freakz:Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6853
bittersweet

[Mad WoW Advisor]

(since 19-01-2019 12:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 05:45:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thauma wrote:
Had the same issues as listed, but managed to make it work. Here is what I did in case it helps anyone:
-downloaded the game and client from the given links in the sticky post
-deleted CASCRepair.mrk, didnt help
-replaced the config folder with the one given at the **The CAS system was unable to initialize / failed fetching the CDN configuration file / E_NOT_AVAILABLE** solution, still didnt work
-removed the read only attribute from the entire folder (right-click > properties > general) and, just in case, gave full control in the security tab
-tried the launcher again and it worked

Just to note, it didnt work right away, after trying to start it, nothing happened and had to end the wow.exe process from the task manager 2-3 times before it finally started. Be a bit patient on this one, since its the first launch for the game and it takes some time to settle in.

-Nah i dont understand this "-replaced the config folder with the one given at the **The CAS system was unable to initialize / failed fetching the CDN configuration file / E_NOT_AVAILABLE** solution, still didnt work" - mby some video for "autists"? thanks -

0 0

Cosmin050895

[Who Cares]

(since 19-02-2022 21:27)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 18-06-2017, 09:02:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

1. You can try deleting wow-64.exe and launcher_freakz-64.exe and start the game using launcher_freakz.exe. Redownload it from here.

2. Try deleting the config & indices folders from the Data folder and extract the config folder from this archive instead.

3. You need to remove the READ ONLY attribute from the Data folder.

Exorcizare Gets 100.000 Honorable Kills

1 0

Lex92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2017 21:34)

Post Posted: 14-09-2017, 16:55:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cosmin050895 wrote:
Hello,

1. You can try deleting wow-64.exe and launcher_freakz-64.exe and start the game using launcher_freakz.exe. Redownload it from here.

2. Try deleting the config & indices folders from the Data folder and extract the config folder from this archive instead.

IMG: http://i.imgur.com/mMivz34.png IMG: http://i.imgur.com/qyiT5p9.png

3. You need to remove the READ ONLY attribute from the Data folder.

IMG: http://i.imgur.com/3r479Ky.png

I've tried to do all these things bat launche continue to tell me "damaged installation..". What can I do?

0 0

TheLGuy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2018 10:00)

Post Posted: 15-05-2018, 00:29:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I need help here, still. My read only is rechecking itself, even though I have full access in the security tab. Any help available?
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:19:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x