User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [PvE] Halls of Valor damage too high after the lastest fix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs
Show all posts
Author Message3207
Roshkatul

[Visul oricarui GM]

(since 13-10-2019 18:42)

Votes: 118

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-09-2017, 22:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Halls of valor meele dmg is absolutely insane, 883 ilvl dh tank with 54 artifact traits almost got one shot through 5m+ HP after pulling the first 2 mobs in HoV +14 teeming, overflowing
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=CyesAlBOjCA:

At the beginning of this video, you can see that the druid, which has similar gear to mine, pulls the first 5 mobs in a hov +15, and takes between 130k and 200k meele damage through 1 ironfur stack

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N5610WKbhts:

.be

As you can see in my video, from freakz, ON A MYTHIC 0!!!!, at the 28th second, I take around 170k meele damage through one stack of ironfur

So mythic 0 on freakz has similar damage to mythic 15 on retail.

Notes: Might as well check the power attack damage too, as I took around 500k damage from it, close values to the ones you see in the video from retail.

*****Hearthstone Arena Coaching*****

7 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 826

Post Posted: 12-09-2017, 13:11:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop it with the retarded drama/smartass posts. The original bug report was posted almost 2 months ago, I didn't see ANY of you posting any info there / contradicting it / etc, but now you. When we don't fix bugs you complain "omg posted X months ago and still not fixed". When we do, you complain again. Please try to be constructive or don't post at all.

Now back to the ACTUAL problem, hall of valor is the only affected this way, and I'll explain why: As you can see here I have increased raid damage too, BUT because blizz devs are lazy they made some NPCs (direct link to an NPC here) be in both Halls of Valor (dungeon) and Trial of Valor (raid), which means they got their damage increased TWICE by our last fix (3x for dungeon damage and 5x for raid => 15x increase). I have reverted the "raid buff" for those 4 npcs, please check again now, fix is live (for not-yet-started dungeons), better? (btw, the 3x damage increase is 100% legit, it was decreased by 3x long time ago because of some generic nerf, but it was wrong for dungeons. more than this not sure)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 12-09-2017, 15:52:03; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 826

Post Posted: 13-09-2017, 21:21:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No more complaints.. i assume the issue was fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Legion -> Bug Report -> Fixed bugs  

The time now is 20-01-2020, 13:07:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x