User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Warlock][Affliction][Spell] Soul Swap snapshotting
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message4954
africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

(since 23-05-2023 10:52)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 11-05-2016, 16:58:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seyrox wrote:
africa wrote:
Seyrox wrote:

Told you, i posted this because of what shocker said

Shocker said he has no info if haste SHOULD be copied. He didn't say Haste is not working. So when you open a bug report, you test the bug first.....

Ok i'm sorry, can you reject this or edit it and say that damage isn't working ?

I already edited about Mastery. I tested a spell power trinket and it worked. I didn't test a stacking SP trinket. I will test that also and see what's up.

0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 11-05-2016, 17:02:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

africa wrote:
Seyrox wrote:
africa wrote:
Seyrox wrote:

Shocker said he has no info if haste SHOULD be copied. He didn't say Haste is not working. So when you open a bug report, you test the bug first.....

Ok i'm sorry, can you reject this or edit it and say that damage isn't working ?

I already edited about Mastery. I tested a spell power trinket and it worked. I didn't test a stacking SP trinket. I will test that also and see what's up.

Your tests are wrong here is the proof http://imgur.com/431rihA

Applied corruption no buffs then jade spirit procced and i used my synapse springs, you can see the damage is bigger on the left one.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

(since 23-05-2023 10:52)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 11-05-2016, 17:48:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seyrox wrote:
africa wrote:
Seyrox wrote:
africa wrote:
Seyrox wrote:

Your tests are wrong here is the proof http://imgur.com/431rihA

Applied corruption no buffs then jade spirit procced and i used my synapse springs, you can see the damage is bigger on the left one.

My tests are wrong because I did a different test than you did...

I had a proc, did corruption and then swapped to different targets for same damage.
You did corruption, had a proc and then swapped to different targets for different damage.

See the difference?

Confirmed for:

Soul Swap doesn't inherit the original Mastery from the first dots.

Soul Swap is affected by procs while the DoTs are inhaled.
eg: I have 10k SP, 10k Haste and 10k Mastery. I do Corruption and Inhale. If I get 2k SP proc, 2k haste proc and 2k mastery proc, the new DoTs from Exhale will use 12k Sp, 12k haste and 12k mastery. It should use 10k of all regardless of the procs since it copies the DoTs. Crit is not affected by this, crit works well.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-05-2016, 12:07:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 27 May 2016 10:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 10-05-2024, 07:15:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x