User
Pass
2FA

Fastest abus... errr.. i mean.. kill in Madness HC
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6225
Gandacelu

[Mentally UNSTABLE]

(since 22-04-2020 15:34)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:10:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Opus dei skill exploit

2 0

Rit

[Creep]

(since 03-12-2019 16:15)

Votes: 78

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:19:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ban pls
2 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:35:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We will delete this timer until having a video proof of it being legit.
0 0

koyda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 09:19)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:36:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

all you are doing is giving the topic more views and posts, increasing the amount of time it will remain for ppl to see..

I thank you of the bottom of my heart..

You can keep you "babidi bibi baka baka opus opus bi bi" posting pls!

0 0

Nytrox

[bored]

(since 13-05-2018 13:05)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UlquiorraSchiffer wrote:
even with the split group tactic u can;t do it in 8min...and in one healer(before i get attacked from both sides like"op healer and knows how to play" ) in 8 mins half of your mana will be gone on the tank because they did it with a solo tank...u can be over geared as a tank u will still take 2-3 impales which rly hurt and will drop you under half HP who has to heal that up? i will let you guess...as crazy as it sounds up untill here 'tis still possible like this..but tthen comes the after effect of the split tactic separate groups which as a solo healer you have to heal and how cna you do that while u ahve to keep an eye on the solo tank? and assuming they did it in that less time they left blue platform the last one....ones you reach there you have to take elementium bolt to the face...survive it via cds or platform jump...and then heal it up while it does dmg over time untill the bolt is killed...and then...here comes the gold...BLISTERING it doesn't matter how much dps u have..they don;t take aoe..unless u apply dots that spread like combustion...but even like this you chances for a 100k combustion are preety low..like lower than some players on this server...once u deal with blistering comes the 20% to 0% wing limb..which deals dmg based on how damaged it is which the solo healer has to heal it..so how in the *** hell do you have enough mana for all this fight? u have to have a bture healer like pally or shami...druids won't do that much nor priests...and palys are better for single target healing..so it comes up to shamans which do eat a lot of mana to heal 24/24 h
So to sum up...there is no *** way you can solo it with one healer one tank and in 8 min
it either is a sever glitch and it doesn;t show correctly or 'tis a fight exploit or hacking

3 imaples in 8 dps?lol,it were probably max 2/corruption.druid ballance=>innervate,heal,priest shadow=>hymn of hope,heal,shaman enhancement=>heal,DL BLOOD=>CRAZY HEAL(when the raid is taking more damage and it's consantly low the dk will full heal it,without doing overheal as usually,but you already know this since you are a dk blood).a spirit link at first bolt,a divine hymn at secodnd,spirit link at blistering(these are just a joke on freakz with their raid)and a tranqulity when the raid si *** low should resolve the fight.07:30min to non-stop healing it's not so hard as a shaman.(ant be sure he got full mana from 0 because you know,autoclicker,spam,boom,instantly full mana).

0 0

Aquarius131

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 07:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:38:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

You'll delete the timer,but they get to do whatever the hell they did to get it over and over again?

I don't have a reaction to that non the less a comment

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 22-12-2014, 18:39:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Aquarius131 wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

You'll delete the timer,but they get to do whatever the hell they did to get it over and over again?

I don't have a reaction to that non the less a comment

Try, eventually you will have a reaction.

//useless comments.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 22 December 2014 16:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 06:50:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x