User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Group Finder - teleport to hearthstone location glitch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message260
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 01-04-2020, 17:50:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: -

Bug description: I don't have proof for all of it now (it would require a video) but it's very annoying, so if anyone can confirm it would be nice. Very frequently on my chars when I use group finder (LFR, dungeon LFG) the loading screen gets stuck at 100%. I have to alt-f4, and after logging back my char is at the Hearthstone location. It also happened in a premade raid group that we were all in Antorus raid clearing some trash and everyone suddenly got teleported to each player's particular hearthstone location, which of course was a waste of time (and you might get kicked in lfg if this happpens only to 1/2 players since you are not there).

Best proof I have is a screenshot from today, this happened in LFG Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon on my DH and I had to relog two times to get teleported in Dalaran, but then I didn't have the buff anymore (this is another problem since if this happens in RDF you lose the wakening essences). After first relog I was stuck in a place I have no idea about (since .gps custom command doesn't work).

Proof: Here is the screenshot that I mentioned

0 0

Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 01-04-2020, 18:34:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The loading screen part: Happend to me as well many times, sometimes you stuck on 100% loading screen forever (sometimes the sound of the dungeon is already started but it seems game cant zone you in). Relog solves it but in exchange you will be removed from the group (tho if the RDF party disbands youll see "your group has been disbanded" as if you were in the group) and you will be teleported to your hs's location.

About the RHC essence part: Me too saw a case where a player left the group on entering, we decided to finish it anyway but it seems RDF got come kind of bug and did not book it as completed RHC run so we did not get any of the rewards (neither ap nor essence)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 April 2020 05:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 20:35:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x