User
Pass
2FA

[WOTLK] Horde Leveling Guide 1 - 80

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message9882
Dazz
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 25-09-2011 20:40)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 05-11-2010, 17:17:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Allright,I made this one to help Horde Newbies with leveling.This tutorial its only for Freakz,because the rates are different of the Blizzard ones.

Levels 1-10
Trolls & Orcs - Durotar
Undead - Tirisfal Glades
Tauren - Mulgore
Blood Elves - Eversong Woods

Levels 1-23
Trolls & Orcs - The Barrens
Undead - Silverpine Forest
Tauren - The Barrens
Blood Elves - Ghostlands

Levels 23-31
Trolls & Orcs - Thousand Needles
Undead - Stonetalon Mountains / Thousand Needles
Tauren - Thousand Needles
Blood Elves - Thousand Needles / Ashenvale

Levels 31-41
You can choose to go Arathi Highlands or Stranglethorn Vale,both zones are cool but Stranglethorn got way more quests and lots more fun than Arathi Highlands.I reccomend Stranglethorn Vale for newbies.

Levels 41-51
Here you can do quests in Tanaris or Feralas,sincerely I recommend Feralas,easy quests,lots of experience and nice rewards.

Levels 51-58
Un'goro Crater without question.Why? If not,tell me a good zone like Un'goro where you can level fast. =]

Levels 58-68
Allright,now that we are level 58,go to Orgrimmar and get the portal to Shattrath.Then get a flying path to Thrallmar and start the quests.After you finish in Hellfire Peninsula,get yo Nagrand where you can do the Ring of Blood ,do few more quest and yay,level 68.

Levels 68-73
Oki,level 68,what now...Get your *** again to Orgrimmar.Go outside of city and get the zeppelin to Borean Tundra and start the quests. Finish them all ,get awesome rewards and read below.

Levels 73-77
Now you can choose Dragonblight or Grizzly Hills,both are cool,but Grizlly Hills got some more quests,experience and cooler rewards.

Levels 77-80
And finally the last one,Sholozar Basin. For the Horde ! Yarrr !

Thats all.Hope it helps,enjoy.
Good Luck , Cheers ! -

Install & Patch World of Warcraft to 3.3.5a
Tutorial Shaman Enhancement
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:12:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x