User
Pass
2FA

How do you feel about the Retribution-Paladin right now?
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6144
Shamanelist

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2018 11:54)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 13:34:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lesk wrote:
I don't think you guys truly understand how DPS works. Especially for ret.

The big boss pull it's all that matters. It's when all your buffs get stacked together ! If you are screwing that up, if you don't make an impact you will fall behind because others will do that impact instead of you. Ofc thats RNG based. i die on the inside when i hit for 1 mil and not crit for 2 mil but it is what it is.
Atm it's harder to do that impact because potion of the old war isn't working...that's like 12% of your dmg in 2 wings !!! it gets buffed by the Crusade, legendary belt etc etc

Without that potion in Crusade i get to 900k-ish in burst if I get fairly lucky with crits but at best 1 mil. Outside of wings you are like 300-350 dps. Thats how important it is to not *** up your rotation in Crusade.

Tips :
Get a trinket that you can synnchronize with your Crusade CD (2MIN). BiS atm is Faulty Counter Measure because the dmg is getting buffed by wings and proc buffed by haste

Atm there is no gear to get optimized (Balanced haste and crit) for u to use Zeal so go for Fires of Justice. Even if you donate full bis you'll still go for Fires of Justice since the legendary cloak is bis and there's no other choice when you have it.

For a much smoother burst, if you can, stack up your holy power just before engaging your main target. For example at ilgynoth before the last 2-3 bloods die keep your holy power for the chamber so you can burst it at the highest potential, or for the sister at Cenarius.

Don't get mastery unless you get a higher ilvl item(more Strength)

Learn how to use Simcraft and Pawn addon so you can know if an item is actually an upgrade for you or not - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsDPSxazqJY

Your rotation has to be perfect during Crusade and it can be hard with all the stacks and bloodlust up so keep practicing.

TL:DR It works fine. We just need our dear potion to burst even more. Remember we still have supporting ability to our raid / party and also we are top tier Healears and Tanks, DPS is not the thing that defines us 100%. If ret was top notch ,as the other specs, you'll see only paladins around.

Hope to see more fellow paladins getting into constructive arguments -

Did you managed to make simcraft work?
When I type /simc to get my stats it just opens the trait page

0 0

Lesk

[Padgod]

(since 27-01-2019 15:05)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 13:48:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah it should open your trait page and give you the big wall of text for you to copy as shown in the guide. I did nothing more than following the steps in the guide and it worked
0 0

Shamanelist

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2018 11:54)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-09-2017, 13:52:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, the big wall of text is missing, can you give me a link of the exact version that you downloaded? xD
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:43:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x