User
Pass
2FA

Interview with a staff member #1 - Fiury
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events
Show only staff posts
Author Message3365
mihaitacojocariu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2022 10:02)

Post Posted: 28-04-2021, 19:39:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How is it to be a Guild master and raid leader, and which player u will like to mute on raid nights.

0 0

Fiury

[Legend of Pandaria]

(since 10-09-2023 16:03)

Votes: 239

Post Posted: 28-04-2021, 20:01:11 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Q: As someone who has been a class moderator for quite a long time, do you know how to play all specs of your class on a high level, if so to what degree? [Like on a scale from 1-10]
A: To be honest, I focused mostly on Guardian spec, because I love tanking, so Guardian is 10/10, at the same time, I'm the Raid Leader in guild and it's a bit hard to Dps or Heal while I coordonate the raid, but sometimes I get in touch with the rest of the specs just to check if everything works properly.

Q: What was the most difficult task you had to do as a staff member?
A: The most difficult task I had was at start of the BFA... When server was on PTR I had to check and test every single spell on all specs.

Q: What inspired you to become a class moderator?
A: To be honest, "GM FIX BUG". -

Q: Why did you choose Druid class as your main class and for how long you playing it already?
A: Druid was my first class I picked when I started to play wow freakz in December 2011 and since then I love this class and will not change it for nothing.

Q: What is your favourite WoW memory (on this server or somewhere else)?
A: Cataclysm 4.3.4, guild Opus Dei, Dragon Soul 25hc, Spine of Deathwing, last phase, tendon was at 50% and the earthquake began and our RL yelled at us " DO NOT GO AWAY, FINISH THE BOSS", that was Cataclysm IRL.

Q: From which expansion did you start playing ?
A: Cataclysm 4.0.6.

Q: Red pill or Blue pill ?
A: The green one.

Q: How many horses can be harnessed to a cart at most?
A: 2, maximum 2, and 6 beautiful horses.

Q: What's the origin of your in-game name? Does it have any special meaning for you?
A: This is not my first nickname, it's like 3rd, the previous one was "Furyousbear" and because it was way to long, in raid I always was called "Fiury", and at start of Pandaria I decided to change it.

Q: What advice would you give to someone interested in becoming a class moderator themselves?
A: Anyone can enter, none can escape. (Focus in one class and learn everything about it).

Q: How do you balance real life and WoW?
A: WoW=Life.

Q: How did u start playing on freakz ?
A: I was searching for "How to jump in Metin 2" and I found WoW.

Q: How did you start as a class mod,and what was your difficulties with it?
A: The most difficult thing in CMOD is to learn how spells scale and with what they scale and how to find the correct spell formula. That was pain at the start.

Q: How do i do 60k ferocious bite as resto druid
A: Read spell description carefully, 2nd part is the most important.

Q: How is it to be a Guild master and raid leader, and which player u will like to mute on raid nights.
A: I don't know, I'm always on alt tab and a bot is speaking for me.

Discord: Fiury#4432

5 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 28 April 2021 18:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 16-04-2024, 18:20:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x