User
Pass
2FA

Neltharion's Lair
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3658
Doctor Who

[PHD in Restoration]

(since 10-03-2021 21:55)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 15-09-2017, 07:10:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you plan was to to compare the 7.1.5 on freakz with 7.3 on retail, the post should be dismissed from the start.
Second of all, before fixing everything and assuming everything you say should be correct, how can anyone ever do a key with let's say Volcanic, sanguine, or bolstering when all 3 of them proc from critters / mobs not relevant to combat?
If you ask me, the freakzlike affixes on the keys compensate for things like lower dmg or a geode not working (and dmg is not the case anymore, it's insanely high)

0 0

xyfor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2019 01:56)

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 03:18:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all i posted a video from 7.1.5 as a reference so that's that .
Second of all you clearly have no clue how affixes work on retail YOU CAN NOT HAVE BOLSTERING AND SANGUINE AND VULCANIC AT THE SAME TIME , the third affix is always Fortified or Tyrannical .
And finally .. who the *** is your scripter now ? And why would he think it's a good idea to make critters work as mobs in m+ ? Rageless is that you ? HOP(BOP from 7.0.1) on tank and you "break" Durumu ?
Is your "scripter" playing on retail ? Did he ever play ? IS ANYONE WHO PLAYED ON RETAIL COMPLAINING ABOUT MY THREAD ?! No! Everyone who played on blizz and did at least one +15 for the weekly should know that video from freakz is a ***' joke.

As a final note ... CASUTA : WIPE (hope he is still somewhat relevant on this forum) can you close the TOPIC ? And move it to rejected or "gunoi" and maybe give me a warn or two just so the plebs can be satisfied.I had enough fun for the moment - . Cheers !

0 0

Garn

[FFL]

(since 04-05-2019 19:42)

Votes: 74

Post Posted: 16-09-2017, 12:28:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for taking the liberty of using my video for your report.

Your comparison has no ground as there are so many factors that influence the damage a tank takes that simply doesn't work that way(versatility, traits, ilevel, armor etc.).

All in all, I can assure you that things you saw in that video are no longer possible after the auto-attack damage fix.

Posting a new BUG REPORT has to follow the template you get when opening a new topic or it can be instantly rejected.

Freakz Lich King 25H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Garn, 16 September 2017 10:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 11:58:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x