User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [PVE] Mythic+ Rewards Overwrite Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message327
Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 28-06-2018, 08:52:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Mythic Rewards
Bug description: Currently if you have done mythic+ of any difficulty and decide to open your chest after 3 weeks, you'll have nothing inside it.
Proof: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752586541

Quote:

Just to update. I came back from my vacation and loot was waiting for me in my order hall chest. I got a new key of the correct level and a piece of loot from my keystones 3 weeks ago. The resets and empty weeks did not wipe out my rewards.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

wont be changed anytime soon

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 01-07-2018, 10:26:55; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 29-06-2018, 16:12:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm this, an empty week overwrites the loot of your treasure chest.
However I think there won`t be a fix. Ofc it is a little punishing for people on vacation, but curretly the chest system is save from buguse.

Any changes could lead so possible exploits, like stockpiling keys and get multiple if you open. Idk people have crazy ideas, better not change a running system xD

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 29 August 2018 07:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 08:54:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x