User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Quest [Legion] [DK] [110] [A masterpiece of flesh] wont submit....complete is greyd out

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message256
praddyarthus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 13:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-04-2019, 14:07:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44286&&name=vault-of-the-wardens-a-masterpiece-of-flesh

Bug description: the quast Aggregates of anguish ( dungeon quest for dk class hall....instance vault of the wardens) wont complete.
i have alreayd abandoned and retaken the quest once and completed the instance 3 times...the "?"symbol is golden in the quest log its marked
as complete but the npc that gave the quest wont let me finish it

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/N4iLVZm

help me finish the quest asap because this is needed for the long chain quest for class mount

help appreatiated thanks

0 0

praddyarthus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2022 13:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-04-2019, 23:19:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

alright so i had to abandon and retake the quest 3 times and i figured out what was happening.... remember the bug which makes dk loose items as he changes worlds/uses hearthstone/death-gate etc. well this quest required you to take 3 items from vault of wardens to dk order hall and while traveling via death-gate which would be the fastest way I was loosing 1 or more of the items from the bag ( ofc they were unrecoverable i checked ) so even thought the "?" symbol on npc was golden and the quest was marked complete i couldn't deliver it....so i did the entire instance again for the 4th time only this time i used the argent squire pet that allows you to access bank remotely and placed my items in bank before i used death-gate then at ebon hold i took the items out and submitted the quest....although the quest in itself wasn't bugged the glitch/bug that every dk has faced for more than an year now - items disappearing after logoff/hearthstone/using death gate etc was the culprit......this needs to be fixed asap

as for this post it self it can be marked complete since i was able to finish the quest

A rock thrown at a pole will not hit, but if one does not aim at the pole, it will hit! That is the law I used!
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 30-04-2019, 08:35:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

praddyarthus wrote:
alright so i had to abandon and retake the quest 3 times and i figured out what was happening.... remember the bug which makes dk loose items as he changes worlds/uses hearthstone/death-gate etc. well this quest required you to take 3 items from vault of wardens to dk order hall and while traveling via death-gate which would be the fastest way I was loosing 1 or more of the items from the bag ( ofc they were unrecoverable i checked ) so even thought the "?" symbol on npc was golden and the quest was marked complete i couldn't deliver it....so i did the entire instance again for the 4th time only this time i used the argent squire pet that allows you to access bank remotely and placed my items in bank before i used death-gate then at ebon hold i took the items out and submitted the quest....although the quest in itself wasn't bugged the glitch/bug that every dk has faced for more than an year now - items disappearing after logoff/hearthstone/using death gate etc was the culprit......this needs to be fixed asap

as for this post it self it can be marked complete since i was able to finish the quest

Hi,

I'm happy that you managed to fix your issue on your own. I agree with you on the issue part. Devs are working to fix this, please have patience.

P.S: It has not been happening for 1 year

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 30 April 2019 06:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 08:16:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x