User
Pass
2FA

Rules / Regulament

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1130
AceRuL
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 13-01-2016 21:31)

Votes: 648

Post Posted: 16-05-2013, 23:01:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ENGLISH
1. If the stake of a tournament is forum reputation, you can only participate if you have the minimum required reputation.
2. If you refuse to grant the reputation to the winner of the tournament, you will be taken away the right to participate in other tournaments.
3. You are NOT allowed to talk to other participants using messenger/skype/teamspeak during a tournament.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROMANIAN
1. In cazul in care un turneu are ca miza reputatie pe forum, puteti participa doar daca aveti minimul de reputatie ceruta.
2. Daca refuzati sa-i acordati reputatia castigatorului, nu veti mai avea dreptul de a participa la turnee.
3. NU aveti voie sa discutati pe messenger/skype/teamspeak cu oricare dintre ceilalti participanti in timpul unui turneu.

sorinsorin57 wrote:
Eu folosesc XP SP2 si este mai bun decat 7.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AceRuL, 16 May 2013 21:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 02:34:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x