User
Pass
2FA

Riders on the Storm Application format
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message16307
nysicle

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2015 16:40)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 27-01-2014, 03:07:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ofcourse you can Geril, Keep a look out for 'Cawt' ingame and give him a whisper.

0 0

hejhej123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2014 20:14)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-02-2014, 23:17:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information:

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Voppo

Name:voppo

Class: warrior

Race: blood elf

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? my main is arms, ofc i change if need to.

[*]What glyphs are you using?
prime: glyph of slam, Glyph of Overpower and [Glyph of Mortal Strike]
major: Glyph of Sweeping Strikes, Glyph of Colossus Smash and [Glyph of Heroic Throw]
minor: Glyph of Command, Glyph of Battle and Glyph of Berserker Rage

[*]What professions did you pick? blacksmith cus i think its good with an extra gem on hand and wrist and i can make gear, and enchanting cus its good to enchant gear and i want to anchant my rings and gear.

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. my gear is kinda good but i havent won shoulders and i buy valor hands cus i got ninja 2 times hands but then rest valor and both strgh trinket from ds. ilvl 400. i had fury of spec but i changed cus wanted to play some pvp with arms and need to get throw down.

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. i use macro for all atacks that do dmg cus i need more dmg so atacks that i can use in berserker stance i use there with macro and like rend i can only use in battle stance but rend is good for me it deals dmg and allows me to use owerpower.

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. 4.0.6 onlu played bwd so i dont know tacs there. but ds hc i know hagara mor and yor not 100% about zon zon and ultrax

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? i am online alomst eveary day if not something happens but i come home about 4-5 pm not on saturday and sunday.

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?i been in wrath of avengers but they kicked me cus i apply and now i am in new world order but if i can join this amazing guild i leave :S

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? yes!

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link): http://imgur.com/o9fXlJD,obeifKa

Motivational Information: my name is david and i am 13 years old i played warr with /played 12days 5hours 46 min

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? idk?

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? i wanna have fun and gear my warr - and i think this guild is good and it's nice to be in a good guild

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? i am kinda good dps i think and i can get better if i get more gear and a good guild and ppl in ur guild is good

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? i dont ):

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us?

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

(since 07-12-2017 14:05)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 19-02-2014, 10:03:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. this isn't the proper place to apply
2. all melee spots are closed, we can barely accept anything, and if we do we make sure it was a good choice. Sorry, rejected.

How i feel in 0% of my time: -
0 0

avelanix

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2014 20:41)

Post Posted: 28-02-2014, 22:41:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz Armory Link:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Avelanix

Name:Avelanix

Class: paladin

Race: Blo0d elf , male

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? my main is holy .
y sure i can if u want

http://8pic.ir/images/31913562944481351058.jpg

[*]What professions did you pick?
http://www.8pic.ir/images/96205475927047366967.jpg

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have.
holy 401 , ret 390

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones.
no

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.
ds 10h 5 / 5 25h 5 / 5 on main char on ally

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
12pm till 11pm

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?
i was from prince of persia , i leave because havent enough raid for me

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
ts +
headset +
microphone -

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):
i dont have -

Motivational Information:

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
Mmm. nothing

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW?
i want some more raids , find new friends and ...

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you?
I have a lot of experience and i can help to other players

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you?
goshtkosh

nothing . ty anyway

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 03-03-2014, 10:48:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

avelanix wrote:
Freakz Armory Link:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Avelanix

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? my main is holy .
y sure i can if u want

holy 401 , ret 390

no

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics.

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online?
12pm till 11pm

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact?

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids?
ts +
headset +
microphone -

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link):
i dont have -

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches?
Mmm. nothing

goshtkosh

nothing . ty anyway

Rejected, recruitments are closed.

0 0

avelanixx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2014 19:36)

Post Posted: 04-03-2014, 21:36:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz Armory Link:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Avelanix

y sure i can if u want

holy 401 , ret 390

no

12pm till 11pm

ts +
headset +
microphone -

i dont have -

Mmm. nothing

goshtkosh

nothing . ty anyway

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 05-03-2014, 10:52:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Weren't you already rejected?

0 0

hejhej123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2014 20:14)

Post Posted: 08-03-2014, 23:23:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

where is the apply page? :S pls answer ty
0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 09-03-2014, 00:02:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Helinator wrote:

2. all melee spots are closed

Even if I'd say where you should apply, I'm not sure the app format is good, so it would be pointless because of the above mentioned reason.

0 0

DeathinsideDK

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2014 10:29)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-06-2014, 16:28:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Deathinside But i have pve 397 ilvl

Name: Deathinside

Class: Dk unholy

Race: Blood Elf

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required?
My main spec is Unholy. No
I using Prime: Death Coil,Raise Dead,Scourge Strike Major:Prestilence,Blood Boil,Anti-Magic Shell Minor:Death`s Embrace,Horn of Winter,Blood Tap
Nothing

My Gear is 397 ilvl pve . My offspec is Unholy PVP and gear 403 ilvl
[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. \
I use macro with speels . I have a mouse with multi buttons

I have Zon,Yor,Hagara,Morchok,Ultraxion.Warmaster on normal na don heroic i have Morchok and Yor

I`m online in wow in daily and on day i stay on wow 7 hours

I`m been in before in EKP . I leave this guild becouse not got raid daily . Name at officer is Skrylex

Yeee

http://postimg.org/image/xg3nxac0v/

i come in this guild becouse i verry good and it`s fine
Riders on the Storm will have another good dps that will help the various raiding guild.
Deyra,Peedbull
no

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 27-06-2014, 17:53:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This won't be taken into consideration, apply at http://riderswow.shivtr.com .

0 0

Rhastafan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2014 09:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 09-07-2014, 17:36:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Information: Holy Priest, 397.

Freakz Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Anaq , got the 2 set for holy today, don't know why its not there, but meh.

Name: Anaq

Class: Priest, Holy/ Shadow

Race: Blood Elf, Female

[*]What is your main spec? Do you mind changing them if required? Holy, I'm versatile, I can go disci for a fight if the guild needs it, or I can go dps.

[*]What glyphs are you using? Glyph of Guardian Spirit, Glyph of PoH, Glyph of Renew,
Glyph of Mass Dispel. Glyph of Prayer of Mending, Glyph of Circle of Healing,

[*]What professions did you pick? Tailoring and Enchanting, not developed yet, but got JC, Incri, Herbalism and Mining on my alts.

[*]How is your gear? ilvl. Mention any offspec gear you have. 397 holy, 397 shadow (don't have full dps gear)

[*] Do you use mouseover macros or similiar mechanisms, if so which ones. Yes, I use mousover on my Renew and my Life grip.

[*]What is your experience in end game raid instances? Include current instance experience, and 4.0.6 if applicable. Include also all experience in Heroics. DS 10n : 6/6
DS 10h: 4/6
DS 25n: 6/6
DS 25h: 4/6
On 4.0.6 I've done bwd and Bot, done FL on 4.3.4

[*]How often do you play World of Warcraft? On what times and days of the week are you usually online? I play it frequently. I'm available every day of the week. I'm mostly online in the morning, but I can come any time.

[*]What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Riders on the Storm and why did you leave them? Is there any Officer from your previous guild we can contact? Muppet Show. Destruction Crew. Left because there was no serious raiding. I'm looking for a guild which has a nice communitly like yours, I'm not just looking to raid, I'm looking to have a good time with my friends in WoW.

[*]Do you have Teamspeak3 + Microphone/Headset, and are you able and comfortable with talking during raids? Have Teamspeak3 and a Headset, mic not working atm, but it is being fixed as I'm writing this. -

[*]Post a screenshot of your ui while in a raid and in combat (Prefer imgur link): Don't have a picture of me in a raid atm. I can link it later. Here's one in Orgrimmar. http://imgur.com/3STjAJI

[*]How many liches could the Lich King lick, if the Lich King could lick liches? Infinite, 'cause he's the Lich King.

[*]What do you seek in Riders on the Storm and why do you play WoW? I play WoW because I can make new friends there and I like the MMO experience. I seek to be a part of an amazing community where everyone is friendly and I believe that I'll find that in Riders on the Storm.

[*]How will Riders on the Storm benefit from recruiting you? I'm pretty funny. I'll help anyone I can in the guild. I'm a great healer with some amazing understanding of the game.

[*]Do you know anyone in Riders on the Storm that can recommend you? Not yet, but I have a friend who's pretty good with a guy from RotS. His name is Smothie.

[*]Is there anything you wish to ask us? Not at the moment, but I'm sure the officers ingame are very friendly and they'll help me if I need anything, just like I'll help anyone who requires my help.

0 0

Helinator

[Ex-fan of Deathwing]

Post Posted: 10-07-2014, 10:56:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make an app on http://riderswow.shivtr.com since this app is no longer taken into consideration.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6    

The time now is 15-07-2024, 05:16:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x