User
Pass
2FA

So I rolled a tank...
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2563
dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 15-09-2014, 21:23:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spazmo wrote:
They told me to go dps. If all the tanks trying to gear up go dps, who is going to tank? Then they said go pvp .....
What the hell am I supposed to do?

Dude you just missed the wave of progression. You should be happy this is cata server and not TBC. If you missed the wave back then, there's no catching up and you are stuck in Kara raids through the rest of the expansion. Blizz implemented ways to catch up - just use it. Yes you can dps and roll tank for OS. Don't worry - there are enough ppl who are going to tank - And yes, it may be weird and seems unnatural but PvP is an option too, just saying.

0 0

Piccolino
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-09-2014 18:52)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-09-2014, 01:51:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can come on my horde rsham and help you farm a few if you want;d
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 03 November 2014 20:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 07-06-2024, 21:31:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password