User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] The Arcway: Nal'tira's tangled web targeting healers and abilities ignoring pally bubble

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message790
playeroneone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2018 14:49)

Post Posted: 09-08-2018, 08:50:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=200227 (wowhead link) and https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=199811 (wowhead link)

Bug description:

According to wowhead, this ability (Tangled Web) should not target either tanks or healers:
http://www.wowhead.com/the-arcway-dungeon-strategy-guide

This has been reported before and been listed as fixed:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-PvE-DUNGEON-The-Arcway-Nal-tira-Tangled-Web-t523535.html

This happened to me playing healer (hpala) in this dungeon on mythic difficulty. I don't know if it's a legit bug, or if the ability is supposed to work like this in patch 7.1.5. However, since it was reported as bug before and listed as fixed, I do assume that it is a bug. The range of Tangled Web also seems off, as you still take damage at times even when being 30 yards away from the other player with this debuff. On top of that, the damage from Blink Strikes and Tangled Web ignore your Divine Shield, but again I don't know if that is another bug or if these abilities are supposed to override your Divine Shield. However, I couldn't find any info on these abilities working that way so I also assume that this most likely is another bug.

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 09-08-2018, 10:19:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this, the net targets paladin and monk healers.
What I know does bubble work, I often use it to remove the net if freedom is on cd.

0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2021 09:20)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 09-08-2018, 16:22:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it targets monk and hpala currently most likely cause they were marked as melee`s(as they should be) to avoid certain raid/dungeon bosses abilities targeting them.

0 0

playeroneone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2018 14:49)

Post Posted: 09-08-2018, 21:50:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elvenking wrote:
I can confirm this, the net targets paladin and monk healers.
What I know does bubble work, I often use it to remove the net if freedom is on cd.

I think you mix it with the web that roots you caused by the adds. You can remove that with ds or hof, but the arcane damage coming from tangled web (the debuff where you just have to move away >30 yards from the other person also getting it) goes through the ds. It's the same with blink strikes, when the spider jumps behind a person and does heavy damage. At least that has been my experiences with this boss.

0 0

Flashmoo

[Skill Capped]

(since 18-01-2022 12:25)

Votes: 140

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-08-2018, 08:11:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here are some proofs for Tangled Web (wowhead link) bug - > https://imgur.com/a/VxFMkx6 , but keep in mind that Tangled Web (wowhead link) is bugged also, look where I am and where the dk is.

Retribution Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5
Protection Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5
Holy Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 10-08-2018, 13:38:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did the dungeon often enough, hand of freedom removes tangled net.
Usually with 2 paladins in grp you can remove every set of nets, or atleast the "bugged ones".
For example if the dk removes his net with ams youra will bug out and never go away unless you use hand of freedom on yourself.

Couldn't test net with divine shield right now, but i am pretty sure it works.
Regarding blink strikes, here is proof that it makes you properly immune:

It's still good that you point this bug out, but it will probably be fixed with 725 (the holy pala range thing).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 December 2018 02:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 22:23:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x