User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warlock] [Demonology] Bug with demonlogy pets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message473
Demiguise

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2019 13:12)

Post Posted: 03-04-2019, 22:38:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Whenever I cast Call dreadstalkers my pet won't attack the target unless I use CTRL-1 which is by default "Attack(Pet Command)". The pet should attack the target I cast Call Dreadstalkers on when I enter combat immediately by itself. Also there's a bug where you are in combat with multiple enemies; If I command my pet to attack the target and then THAT target dies, then my pet runs back to me rather than attacking the other targets that I've used my other AoE spells on, which means I have to CTRL-1 and manually order my pet to attack each target after it dies.

This is really frustrating and a bit irritating, so I would love a hotfix for this

Last edited by Demiguise on 03-04-2019, 23:45:34; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 04-04-2019, 10:10:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Demiguise wrote:
Bug description: Whenever I cast Call dreadstalkers my pet won't attack the target unless I use CTRL-1 which is by default "Attack(Pet Command)". The pet should attack the target I cast Call Dreadstalkers on when I enter combat immediately by itself. Also there's a bug where you are in combat with multiple enemies; If I command my pet to attack the target and then THAT target dies, then my pet runs back to me rather than attacking the other targets that I've used my other AoE spells on, which means I have to CTRL-1 and manually order my pet to attack each target after it dies.

This is really frustrating and a bit irritating, so I would love a hotfix for this

Morning,

Just tested this with the help of @Stimulation and another target. Pets are switching the targets properly! (I never had to use CTRL+1 to attack the other target.) Make sure you're using the Assist or Defensive pet mode.
For an instance, as long as you start attacking a target after the previous one is dead, pets will attack the same target as you attack. You expect your pets to go on another target after 1-2 minutes of combat with a target because you damaged somebody with Hand of Gul'dan, somebody that happened to be near your main target? That's not how it works.

Rejected, if you have proof of the pets not working like this ^ send me a private message and I'll edit the topic accordingly.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 04 April 2019 08:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 05:58:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x