User
Pass
2FA

[Warlords of Draenor] Blackrock Foundry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - BFA -> Bug Report -> Legacy PvE
Show all posts
Author Message2253
Wipe

[ツ]

(online 5 hours ago)

Votes: 429

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-02-2021, 00:02:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Blackrock Foundry

[General]

[Oregorger]

• [PENDING] The ore that should be delivered to the Grinder is missing. Trello card link

[Hans'gar and Franzok]

• [FIXED] Currently the boss fight Hans'Gar and Franzok won't start and bosses are stuck behind the wall. Trello card link

[Beastlord Darmac]

• [PENDING] The achievement Fain Would Lie Down isn't scripted and its unobtainable. Trello card link

[Gruul]

[Flamebender Ka'graz]

[Operator Thogar]

• [FIXED] Currently there is a missing trigger on Operator Thogar boss fight that's responsible for the start of the fight. Trello card link

[The Blast Furnace]

[Kromog]

[The Iron Maidens]

[Blackhand]

• [FIXED] The floor on Blackhand dissapears when you're trying to reach the boss Trello card link
  • [FIXED] After killing Mythic Blackhand, it drops Blackhand Forgehammer instead of The Black Hand Trello card link

Last edited by Wipe on 23-08-2021, 19:06:46; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Wipe

[ツ]

(online 5 hours ago)

Post Posted: 23-08-2021, 19:03:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
Today I tried to this Achievements Would You Give Me a Hand? again, but after I killed 10 Crashing Earth I didn't get it, I don't know how people got it. Am don’t know lf is bugs or no.

Added trello card: https://trello.com/c/Sl50Evk1/741-legacy-pve-unobtainable-achievements

0 0

Wipe

[ツ]

(online 5 hours ago)

Post Posted: 25-11-2021, 17:53:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
This Achievements https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=8952&&name=ashes-ashes Ashes, Ashes...is unobtainable.
Am trying to get this but this Falling Ashes is some time is stop Falling down. Am see on Trello this Achievements is fixed but last complete is 179 days ago.

So basically the criteria for the achievement doesn't work, not the achievement itself, right?

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - BFA -> Bug Report -> Legacy PvE  

The time now is 07-12-2021, 02:38:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x