User
Pass
2FA

World of Warcraft Funny character names, Volume 1 & 2.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies
Show all posts
Author Message2197
mesnapie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-01-2019 21:44)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-06-2016, 14:27:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone, I've made some videos about World of Warcraft funny character names, some I researched and some encountered in-game. I'm here to share it with you guys and I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8R-hySRJ38

That's volume 2, in-case you missed volume 1 I'll link it on the bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJ16lP0EYk

I hope you enjoy guys, my channel is pretty small and unpopular, if you people liked my content please like or perhaps subscribe because I will release way way more, I just need the time and support, nothing more nothing less -

Since this is a WOW community everyone will understand where this humor is coming from, please share them with people around the server, by doing so you're helping me extremely much!

P.S (On 500 views I'll start working on volume 3, on 1500 it will be fully released!)

My sincere regards, Skerdi.

4 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 20-06-2016, 16:38:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Interesting.

Hmm.. You are from Albania

Micro, the Workaround master
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> WoW Movies  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:15:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x