User
Pass
2FA

latency bug when entering mythical or raids

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message2741
llp/sprin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2018 04:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 07:23:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof: this was translated by google translator
I would like that you could help me about my problem since last Thursday after the weekly restart every time I try to go to a mythical raid or bg the latency (of the world) goes up to 10000 at the most making it impossible to play and proving using other pj of the same account and happened with everyone.
first I thought it was my internet I measured my internet and it was all perfect even before entering a mythic or raid or bg I am latency (world) in 150/200 as maximum goes perfect but when entering the mythic triggers and tried to talk to the active gm and told me to deactivate the addons but everything was the same told me that nothing has ever happened like this.
and I intend to erase cache and using only my concentration to the internet and even then it goes down and deactivated the sound addons and even then it does not improve, I use 10 megabytes of internet for 1 year I've been on the server for 4 or 3 months playing and I did not Nothing like that had happened. to other members of the brotherhood in which I find myself saying that it happens the same every time you try to do a mythic you raise the latency.
 I would like to know if it was my turn to install or you can help me in another way.
thank you very much in advance
att: llp, sprin
thank you for your prompt help I am full in love with your server and I would like to continue with you.

I do not understand how to pass the images so that they can see what happens to me if they need the images they explain how to upload it and I do it immediately

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 16:35:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can upload the images here: https://imgur.com/, then paste the link in this topic.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:27:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x